Globalisten & Cultureel Marxisme

Collapse of Western civilization and Christian culture in full swing at Olympic Games in Paris

Transvestites and drag queens impersonating Jesus Christ and his apostles at the Last Supper at the opening ceremony of the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris () have showed the complete collapse of Western civilization, degrading the celebration of Olympism and its ideals into a transgender parade, Greek news portal Pronews reports.

French MEP Marion Marechal Le Pen, niece of Marine Le Pen, wrote on X: "I am watching the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games with my children. It's hard to appreciate the few successful scenes, between the decapitated Marie-Antoinette, the kissing trio, the drag queens, the humiliation of the Republican Guard being forced to dance with Aya Nakamura and the general ugliness of the costumes and choreography. It is a desperate attempt to extol the values of sport and the beauty of France in the midst of such crude propaganda of Woke culture."

👍 Boost us! (https://t.me/geopolitics_live?boost) | Subscribe to @geopolitics_live

Is te groot om hier te embedden maar voor mensen zonder TG een paar afbeeldingen geplakt:

1722062453269.png
1722062478702.png
1722062626790.png

Laatst bewerkt:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan