Oekraine

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡️We hear from the Ukrainian authorities that there are civilians at Azovstal, but then the Ukrainian military must release them, otherwise they act like ISIS

Putin

Mike

🇺🇦Kiev again noted the use of mines, which he swore to dispose of.

The correspondent of @rt_russian found them at the positions of the APU in the village of Markovka.

Kiev joined the Convention on the Prohibition of Anti-personnel Mines in 1997 and in 2002 reported on their complete disposal.

As always, it turned out to be a lie.

Mike

🇺🇳🇷🇺Russia has launched a military operation in Ukraine in full compliance with the UN Charter.

This was stated by Putin at a meeting with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.

Russia was forced to recognize the DPR and the LPR in order to stop the genocide of people in the Donbass.

The Minsk agreements were an attempt at a peaceful settlement, but Donbass remained under blockade and under military pressure.

Russia hopes that the conflict will be resolved through diplomatic arrangements.

Kiev proposed to discuss the issues of Crimea and Donbass at the level of heads of state.

"However, there is no solution to be reached without agreements on security."

Russia looks with surprise at the claims of some countries for exclusive rights in the world.

▪️"We know who was doing what in Bucha."

Mike

🇺🇳🇷🇺The Russian president argued with the UN Secretary General about Kosovo and the republics of Donbass.

The decision of the International Court of Justice of the United Nations on the self-proclaimed Kosovo states that the territories may not apply to the central authorities for permission on sovereignty.

It was recognized as an independent state by many countries. Russia has done the same with regard to the LPR and the DPR.

"The republics of Donbass have the same right to declare sovereignty without appealing to the central authorities, because a precedent has been set," Putin concluded.

Mike

Mieke is niet goed op de hoogte. 60% komt uit Oekraine. Spanje produceert slechts 300.000ton, nog niet eens genoeg voor de helft van wat er. gebruikt wordt. Bovendien geeft het adres op het etiket niet de oorsprong aan, maar slechts waar het gebottled wordt.

📹Watch (with ENG subs) about Heroes of the special military operation

💬 "...Trying to save as many people as possible..."

Mike

Hey, look what we got here! Remember how there was some heat going up in Transnistria? 3 terrorist attacks in the last 2 days with freshly discovered Ukrainian roots?

Turns out that there is a very sweet prize to be had by the one who wins this game they have started:

2 kilometers from the border with Ukraine, on the territory of Transnistria in the village of Kolbasna, there is the largest ammunition depot in Europe.

This arsenal is guarded by the task force of Russian troops (OGRF), stationed in Transnistria, as well as local military.

According to a number of experts, the amount of ammunition from the warehouse in Transnistria will be enough for decades of war.

Mike

Alex Christoforou en Alexander Mercouris over:
Blinken and Austin meet Zelensky. Conflict in Moldova gets green light

Video:

Ukraine War Expanding to Moldova as Ukraine's Donbass Commanders Complain of 'Desperate Situation'​

Moldova, Transnistria 2nd front. Kiev targets Russian journalists. Zombie movie canceled. Update 2​

I often went to meetings instead of my platoon commander and a such topic arose there: "Departure to Kharkov region... possible provocations for shooting at civilians were planned, so that Russia could be blamed for it afterwards. In general, I was an involuntary witness to the conversations of two "pravosekov" (Right Sector fighters) at the Yavoriv training ground. When they were bragging about how they had taken prisoners in Peski or somewhere and how they had mocked them: they had cut off their ears, some had their genitals cut off. At the Yavoriv training ground in the village of Nemirov I saw the 95th Airborne Assault Brigade undergoing training with them foreign instructors."
Correspondent: "Did they train with you?"

AFU serviceman: "Not with us! I won't say 100%, I won't deny that there was no such thing, but I heard that infantry were trained by British instructors.
In 2015 in my hometown of Belozerskoye some part of the "Azov" unit was stationed
these people kept the whole town in big fear.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan