Oekraine

A Croatian mercenary in an interview with our correspondent Roman @corrkosarev Kosarev spoke about the Ukrainian servicemen for whom he fought:

"I also heard that they are extremely inspired by fascist and Nazi ideology. And also about the terrible things they did to civilians, to prisoners.

I have heard that there are many criminals, drug addicts and so on among them."

Now the Croat is in captivity.

(video is in English)

Here is another clip of this guy:

A Croatian mercenary who participated in the battles on the side of Ukraine and was captured told RT how the attitude of Mariupol residents to Ukrainian militants was changing:

"At first, when we first arrived in Mariupol, yes, people were convinced that we were defending the city and so on.

But later, when the artillery and mortar fire was carried deeper, behind their backs, they began to doubt what we were doing, saying that we were protecting only ourselves."

He added that people wanted to leave the city, but did not know about the corridors. "Later we were told that there were about three green corridors working there. But... no one informed us," the mercenary told our correspondent Roman @corrkosarev Kosarev.

Mike

Twitter-draadje van Juan Sinmiedo - lees en bekijk van begin tot eind:

Moeiljke beelden om te zien, maar dit is dus wat de bevolking van Oost-Oekraine 8 jaar lang is aangedaan, met nedeweten van de VS en EU.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
Primorsky district, Mariupol
Azov forced civilians into the mosque and created a hostage situation. On the grounds they placed artillery with the intent to dig in and defend their position. Russian allied forces liberated the mosque on 17 April.

Subtitles provided.

Mike

A resident of Mariupol, Elena Vasilyevna Glavyuk, 51, thanks the soldiers of the DPR and the Chechen Republic for saving her life:

— ...I was very badly wounded in both legs. Open fractures on two legs.

The soldiers came, the DPR, and risking their lives, because there were Ukrainian soldiers nearby, dragged me into the entranceway and gave me first aid. They said they would report my injury and take me away.

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Nazi from Azov showed how shells from Russian artillery constantly fly into their positions

The video was filmed somewhere near Dnepropetrovsk.

Mike

🇷🇺⚡The problem of water and food supplies to Mariupol has been solved

This was stated by the mayor of Mariupol, liberated by the Russian military, Konstantin Ivashchenko.

Also in the statement:
- all roads leading to Mariupol, except for the route from Mangush, have been demined;
- in Mariupol on May 9, an alley of memory dedicated to the soldiers who liberated Mariupol and the dead residents will be opened.

Mike

🇺🇦⚡A captured militant of the Armed Forces of Ukraine about the crimes of the Ukrainian command in Oleksandrivka

A captured fighter said that he received an order to open fire on a kindergarten with civilians.

“On April 13, the commander with the call sign Borzoy gave the command to open fire with artillery on the building of a kindergarten in Aleksandrovka. Civilians were hiding in it. Borzoy didn’t care, he knew that they were there,” said captive Andrei Dudnik.

The man also said that he witnessed the murder of a peaceful elderly woman who wore a white ribbon on her arm.

“I saw how the foreman of our unit shot a civilian woman. She was wearing a white ribbon. This civilian grandmother walked just near the school,” the serviceman added.

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡On the territory of the Azot enterprise in Severodonetsk, LPR, militants have placed heavy weapons, and as a "human shield" they are holding more than a thousand workers of the plant and local residents - Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation

De volgende Azovstal.

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Evacuation from Azovstal completed, 50 civilians rescued, including 11 children - Russian Defense Ministry

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Footage of the evacuation of civilians from the Azovstal metallurgical plant, where they were held by Ukrainian nationalists

Als dit de laatste burgers waren kan de denazificatie beginnen!

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Citizens living on the territory of the Kherson region will have the right to obtain Russian citizenship (c) Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the military-civil administration of the Kherson region.

Here we go. Straks is de complete Donbass Russisch. En zo hoort het ook.

Mike

51 civilians, including children, were evacuated from the territory of the Azovstal plant. Evacuation is complete.

Earlier, civilians who had left the territory of the combine said that they did not know anything about the humanitarian corridors that were opened especially for them.

They also did not know about the upcoming evacuation. The militants hid this information.

Het lijkt er idd op dat de evacuatie compleet is. Let's kill us some nazis!

Mike

George Webb - Investigative Journalist (Twitter)

Wonder where the secret entrance and tunnel is to Azovstal? Right here. This may be the death knell for the Fall of Azovstal. What secrets lay beneath?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan