Oekraine

Breaking:
Spirit cooking Marina Abramovic says she was asked by Zelensky to rebuild schools in Ukraine and help the children.

We now have verifable proof that the Clinton Foundation and Hollywood's Spirit Cooking darling are circling around looking to involve themselves in the ashes of Ukraine.

What could possibly go wrong?

“I have been invited by Zelensky to be an ambassador of Ukraine, to help the children affected by rebuilding schools and such.”

“I was the first artist to support the Ukraine war against Russia and to give my voice. It is definitely a repetition of history."

Proof:
telegraph.co.uk/world-news/202…

Mike

Breaking:
Spirit cooking Marina Abramovic says she was asked by Zelensky to rebuild schools in Ukraine and help the children.

We now have verifable proof that the Clinton Foundation and Hollywood's Spirit Cooking darling are circling around looking to involve themselves in the ashes of Ukraine.

“I have been invited by Zelensky to be an ambassador of Ukraine, to help the children affected by rebuilding schools and such.”

“I was the first artist to support the Ukraine war against Russia and to give my voice. It is definitely a repetition of history."

Proof:

Mike

1695453281296.png

Breaking:

Proof:

Mike

Wat een bizarre actie. Hiermee zetten ‘ze’ zichzelf out in the open en waarschijnlijk zal humantrafficking en kinder/orgaan handel meer zichtbaar worden…. Drip drip
Zelensky doet rare dingen, Trump vragen voor zijn Peaceplan nu dit. Het lijkt wel alsof ie dit moet doen. Of misschien staat ie toch aan onze kant? Good actor in ieder geval

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan