Oekraine

rt.com 24 Dec, 2023 10:50
HomeWorld News

Time to find ‘another way’ to resolve Ukraine conflict – NATO member​

Italian defense chief Guido Crosetto believes the hostilities can only be stopped at the negotiating table
Time to find ‘another way’ to resolve Ukraine conflict – NATO member

Italy's Defense Minister Guido Crosetto arrives for a meeting of the NATO alliance's defense ministers at the NATO Headquarter in Brussels on February 14, 2023. © Kenzo TRIBOUILLARD / AFP

It is time for all countries involved in the Ukraine conflict to start looking for a political solution to the crisis, Italian Defense Minister Guido Crosetto said on Saturday.

Rest in Peace Gonzalo Lira. You imparted a great deal of wisdom on me in our conversations, and on everyone who was lucky enough to watch your streams and read your work. I will never forget what Zelensky and his Nazi Ukrainian government did to you at the behest of the Biden Administration. They imprisoned, tortured, extorted and ultimately murdered you for speaking the truth. Your unique situation helped ignite a fire in my heart to expose the truth about the warmongering US empire. Your murderers who believe your death is the 'defeat' of your ideas are seriously mistaken. We will ensure that your legacy lives on and that the world looks to your heroic example of courage in the face of imperialism for generations to come.

Mike

Weet je waarom de dood van Gonzalo Lira zo vreselijk is.
Niet alleen omdat een vader van jonge kinderen dood is, na maanden van martelingen en doodsangsten.
Niet alleen omdat de USA waar hij staatsburger was geen poot voor hem uitstak.
Maar omdat we hem allemaal in de steek hebben gelaten.
Ik was met een stuk bezig over hem. (niet dat dat iets uit had gemaakt) Maar toen kwam Scott Ritter met zijn verhaal dat Gonzalo van de SBU was. En zijn YT kanaal een honeytrap. @TheDuranReal
ging er niet echt tegenin. En andere opiniemensen gingen mee in het verhaal.
En toen ben ik maar gestopt met mijn stuk. Want ik wilde geen mensen naar een honeytrap leiden.
En nu is hij dus dood.
En niemand deed iets.
Wat een wereld.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan