Palestina - Israël

Results of the latest opinion poll in israel:

📌 15% are thinking about leaving “Israel”

📌 88% believe that the goals of the war in Gaza will not be achieved

📌 67% believe that the army will win the war against Hezbollah, compared to 91% who believed that last October.

📌 46% believe that the army should begin a military operation on the northern border.

Archive illustrative img.

Mike

🚨BREAKING: 12 killed and about 30 injured in the bombing of a gathering of citizens on Salah al-Din Street near the Al-Mashroua intersection, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip. This is the second incident in less than 48 hours.

Names of the martyrs:

1_Abdullah Hamdan Al-Sufi
2_Mahmoud Muhammad Saadallah
3_Awad Awad Abu Adha
4_Muhammad Ahmed Al-Sufi
5_Khaled Musa Abu Azoum
6_Ayoub Al-Maghribi
7_Abdullah Hamdan Al-Sufi
8_Abdul Rahman Juma Al-Sufi
9_Hani Moein Abu Shabab
10_Ashraf Hassan Al-Sufi
11_Samir Saeed Al-Derwai
12_Anonymous

Mike

Israel’s Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant:

“At the end of a situation assessment in the Northern Command together with the Chief of Staff, the Commander of the Northern Command and the Commander of the Air Force.

The IDF forces are preparing and continue to prepare against any threat that comes our way,
both in defense and attack.

The situation in the north will change with an arrangement or with an extensive military operation, we have an obligation to return the citizens safely to their homes.”

Mike

⚡️Israel has already lost.

From the beginning of Al-Aqsa Flood, israel had two stated goals: to end Hamas and to return all of the israeli captives.

The israeli spokesperson said in a press statement moments ago: "It is impossible to eliminate Hamas; Hamas is an idea, and anyone who thinks it can be eliminated is mistaken."

This statement comes just days after he stated: "It must be said frankly: we cannot return all the captives through military operational means."

Now, nearly 9 months later, the israeli leadership has been forced to concede that they have failed in both of these goals. Israel reaffirms what the resistance has said since October 7th: the resistance will remain and the decision to return the captives is in their hands.

Mike

🚨BREAKING: ISRAEL ANNOUNCES THE FULL DESTRUCTION OF RAFAH CROSSING.

The Rafah crossing between Gaza and Egypt was completely destroyed and is no longer fit for use in crossing operations—Israeli army radio.

Israel completely burned the Rafah crossing, the only gateway between Gaza and Egypt, after using it as a military barracks for its soldiers for a period of time.

In Hebrew leaks, Israel is trying to change the location of the Rafah crossing to be adjacent to the Israeli border and close to the Kerem Abu Salem crossing, thereby maintaining permanent control over it even if it withdraws from the Gaza Strip. This is one of the reasons for burning the crossing.

Mike

He lost his home to airstrikes and endured starvation and thirst. Multiple attempts have been made on his life, and he implores the world for an end to the war, expressing his fear of dying. Sadly, today he learned that his brother was killed as the conflict continues. How many more lives will be lost or ruined, and how much longer will this persist?

Mike

Anwar Al-Ghazi published an amazing video with powerful words👏🏻

"Stand in the right place even if it means standing alone."

"I have no regrets, and I am not afraid for my position. I will not deviate from what I said and what I stand for. I will stay until my last breath for humanity and the oppressed for the children of Gaza. I love you, and I will always stand for you."

Mike

🚨BREAKING: Right after Sayed Hassan Nasrallah’s speech, Hezbollah releases a compilation of its attacks since the beginning of Al-Aqsa Flood.

The title has a double meaning: "Tomorrow, in Al-Quds we will pray the Al-Zawal prayer together," meaning both "midday prayer" and "the prayer of disappearance [of the entity]."

The lyrics are:

"We will ignite a fire in the fields of combat,
And achieve a lofty and sought-after victory.

We have a great army in the battlefields,
Named after Imad, thousands of men.

We are the ones who paved the path,
Where the sun walks the path of perfection.

The land takes pride in us, and so does the sky,
And all the battlefields adore us.

Tomorrow, we will rise in Al-Quds,
Praying the Al-Zawal prayer together."

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug