Palestina - Israël

HIGHLIGHTS FROM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU’S INTERVIEW WITH ISRAELI CHANNEL 14:

✅️ "The period of intense fighting in Gaza is about to end with the battles in Rafah, and I will not stop the war before eliminating Hamas."

✅️ "We are ready for a partial deal in which we will return some of the captives, but we will resume the war after the truce to complete its goals."

✅️ "I am not willing to accept the establishment of a Palestinian state, and I will not allow Gaza to be handed over to the Palestinian Authority."

✅️ "We want to establish a civil administration in Gaza in cooperation with local Palestinians."

✅️ "Returning settlements to Gaza is not realistic."

✅️ "We are fighting a war on 7 fronts with Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthis, Iraqi and Syrian militias, the West Bank and Iran."

✅️ "We are obligated to the return of the residents of the north, and after the end of the operation in Rafah, we will send forces to the north."

✅️ "I will not keep the situation as it is in the north. We are making our preparations, but I cannot go into the details of our plans."

Mike

Here is @DD_Geopolitics saying Israel doesn't control America after she tried to lie and say she didn't say that....

It definitely does and whether you want to use the word influence or control, it's the SAME thing...

As I'm making my points and starting to cook, she interrupts like the dumb bimbo she is.

This is why your page gets low engagement and though I have less than 50% of your following on X.

1000+ people left your space after I left because you let a bunch of no name retards interrupt me.

The truth MATTERS...

Dumb women like her shouldn't be running spaces where serious geopolitical conversations are being held because your feelings get in the way of facts.

Mike

⚡️Al-Quds Brigades: “I will be back.”

Scenes of resistance fighter’s bombardment of israeli soldier in the “Netzarim” axis, southwest of Gaza City.

He was literally sleeping till he received orders to engage with the Zionist forces🔥

He also said “you will never have peace as long as you’re in our land”

Mike

⚡️JUST IN: Israeli protesters are blocking Highway 4 north in the Hod Hasharon area, burning tires and calling for elections now.

Channel 12 Hebrew: Dozens of activists entered the Histadrut headquarters in Tel Aviv, demanding the closure of the economy, until the election date is announced before the anniversary of the October massacre.

Mike

How do you describe this level of devastation?

As of May 3, 2024, this map provides a comprehensive assessment of damage and destruction in Gaza, using satellite images.

More than 75 thousand tons of explosives were provided used by israel and funded by the U.S, equivalent to 36 kilograms for each Palestinian.

Mike

Remember the Palestinian who was used as a HUMAN SHIELD by israel?

His name is Mujahed Abadi and he provided his testimony regarding what happened, the video you all saw is nothing compared to what he actually went through.

His testimony reported by Journalist Nida’ to AlJazeera:

“He was shot and left to bleed for around 2 hours .. when the Israeli soldiers came his way, they shoved him on the hood of the jeep for 20 minutes. They interrogated him AFTER he was on the jeep then they shoved him back to the ground..”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan