Palestina - Israël

⚡️BREAKING: Israel is having a meltdown over the release of the director of Al-Shifa Hospital.

-Gallant released 50 Palestinian hostages, including the director of Shifa Hospital, without informing Netanyahu and other war criminals in the Israeli government.

-Netanyahu calls for an investigation in this case.

-Ben Gvir wants to remove the head of Shin Bet and Gallant from the government.

-Families of Israeli captives in Gaza are saying this is “a moral disgrace and a spit in the face of the families of israeli prisoners”

They claimed: In order to clear space for the terrorists of Hamas, 50 Gazans were released from the Israeli prison this morning. Among them, Mohammed Abu Salmiya, director of Shifa Hospital.

The Israel Prison Service (IPS) unusually reveals the release order for the director of Al-Shifa Hospital and claims: "The Shifa director was not released due to overcrowding - the decision was made by the IDF and Shin Bet."

IPS statement: "Unfortunately, due to false reports, we are forced to disclose the release order for the director of Al-Shifa Hospital.

Contrary to the false claims published in recent hours, the decision to release the director of Al-Shifa Hospital was made by the IDF and Shin Bet, not the IPS. The director was not released due to overcrowding. The IPS does not independently decide to release any prisoners; it is responsible solely for imprisoning them."

Mike

⚡️JUST IN: Israeli Minister of National Security Itamar Ben Gvir:

“The disagreement between me and the Shin Bet is not about whether there is space in prison or not.

The Shin Bet wants to improve the conditions for the militants, which we have reduced, and if not, to release them. And I say: it will not happen. While we have hostages starving for bread in Gaza, the militants will not enjoy deluxe conditions. The camps have ended.

Since the outbreak of the war, we have imprisoned thousands of militants, but there are no camps, and their improved conditions have ceased.”

Note: by ‘militants’ he means every single palestinian held hostage inside israeli prisons and concentration camps.

Mike

🚨BREAKING: During a press conference, Director of Al-Shifa Complex, Muhammad Abu Salamiya, after his release:

I was surprised by the talk of parties in the occupation government about their lack of knowledge that I had left the prison and that I had left in an official manner. The occupation did not bring any charges against me despite trying me 3 times.

For two months, none of the prisoners ate except one loaf of bread a day.

The occupation forces amputated the feet of prisoners suffering from diabetes instead of providing them with treatment.

The occupation deprives all prisoners of their rights and medications.

Israeli medical teams assault detainees, violating humanitarian standards.

Prisoners have lost up to 30 kilograms due to food deprivation.

I was detained from a humanitarian convoy transporting wounded from Shifa Complex via Erez Crossing.

The destruction of Shifa Complex halts Gaza's healthcare system as desired by the occupation.

I was subjected to near-daily torture in Israeli prisons.

The occupation assaults and tortures Palestinian prisoners.

No international organization visited us in prison; we were barred from meeting any lawyers.

Mike

⚡️Saraya Al-Quds:

We bombed "Kissufim," the "Third Eye," "Nirim," "Sofa," "Holit" and the settlements of the Gaza envelope with concentrated rocket barrages in response to the crimes of the zionist enemy against our Palestinian people.

Hebrew media reports that over 20 rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip towards various surrounding sites minutes ago, causing sirens to sound.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan