Palestina - Israël

🚨BREAKING: A “DIFFICULT SECURITY INCIDENT”

Initial reports of a complex operation by Al-Qassam, awaiting an official statement from the resistance.

More than 7 evacuations by Helicopters so far from Al-Nuseirat area.

Ambulances at Barzilai Hospital are preparing to receive the soldiers killed and injured in the ongoing security incident.

The target is the central command room in Netzarim, and there are confirmed injuries and deaths among the ranks of soldiers and officers of the israeli army, with the air force on full alert and calling for help and air intervention for the third time. 7 casualty transfer operations have been carried out, and the event has been going on for an hour

🚨BREAKING: A “DIFFICULT SECURITY INCIDENT”

Hebrew pages write: “Everyone who can pray should pray for our soldiers”😂

The first helicopter to Assuta; 7 wounded soldiers were transported, 5 of them seriously, from Al-Mughraqa, north-central Gaza Strip, south of the Net Sarim area.

The second helicopter transported 5 dead and wounded.

Mike

🚨BREAKING: Itamar Ben Gvir releases a statement responding to Shin Bet and officials - He displays his true extreme policies towards Palestinians inside prisons and labels them all as terrorists.

(1/2)
“It's time to dismantle the spins and address the flood of briefings and false accusations from the Shin Bet and its media spokespeople.

Since taking office as Minister of National Security, one of my top priorities has been to worsen the conditions for terrorists in prisons, reducing their rights to the minimum required by law. This was my commitment to my voters and the people of Israel during the elections when I announced my intention to demand this position.

Everything published about the extravagant conditions of these vile murderers in prison was true. They controlled the prisons without question and did whatever they pleased.

Over the past year, before the war broke out, I waged a fierce battle to implement the much-needed reform of their conditions and fulfill the mandate I received from the public. The main organization that fought against my attempts to lead this important reform, and even succeeded in preventing it, was the Shin Bet, led by Ronen Bar. He stood his ground and repeatedly convinced the Prime Minister that worsening the conditions for terrorists would lead to an escalation, an explosion, and the ignition of the Middle East. He said everything.

On October 7, we discovered the harsh truth: our enemies do not need any excuse to massacre us and lead to "escalation." They have one reason for doing this: our existence as Jews.

However, after the war broke out, I finally managed to implement the much-needed reform. The conditions for terrorists in prison were reduced to a minimum: we stopped financial deposits, canceled their canteens, removed electrical appliances from cells, ended the terrorists' promenade, drastically reduced their time in showers, canceled their spokesperson status, stopped the luxurious food menu, replacing it with a minimal menu, and in short - we completely ended the summer camp conditions. Terrorists released from prison now testify that they do not want to return to Israeli prisons. The prisons of the State of Israel are no longer a sad joke.

As part of the war, the army carried out many arrests of terrorists and wanted persons in Judea and Samaria, alongside many terrorists brought from Gaza. A large part of the detainees was housed in a military camp, Sde Teiman, where they were held by the army. Recently, following a petition to the High Court of Justice regarding the conditions of the terrorists there, the IDF and the Shin Bet quickly folded and announced that the detention conditions at the site would be reviewed and the number of prisoners held there would be reduced. In reality, due to the harsh living conditions of the prisoners (we are talking about vile terrorists, right?), there are now 1,500 vacant detention places in Sde Teiman.

In the prisons under the responsibility of the Israel Prison Service (IPS), where many terrorists were received, there is also overcrowding. But I never considered releasing terrorists from prison because of overcrowding.

This is the core of the dispute between me and the head of the Shin Bet, Ronen Bar:
Ronen Bar claims that the conditions of terrorists in prison, including overcrowding, look bad globally and could lead to an escalation.
I argue that if any other country in the world were subjected to what we have endured, it would do much more against those terrorists and dismiss any critics. Crowded? Next time they will think twice before going out to slaughter, rape, and loot.

(2/2)
“As for the Shin Bet's claims that the IPS and the Ministry of National Security have done nothing to create and add new detention spaces – these are nonsense, fully endorsed by the left-wing media.
Here are the exact facts: the IPS has already started an accelerated construction project for new detention places, and since October, 2,500 new detention places have been added. Another project began last April, including the construction of 936 additional detention places, which is currently underway. In addition to the emergency construction during the war, the IPS will complete a construction project of about 1,200 detention places across the country by the end of the year. All this, alongside the fact that since the beginning of the war, the IPS has received a record number of over 5,000 terrorists arrested by the security forces.

It is very likely that even after the addition of the new detention places is completed, there will still be overcrowding for the many terrorists in prison. I have already proposed a much simpler solution, which is the legislation of the death penalty for terrorists, which will solve the overcrowding issue – legislation that the Shin Bet strongly opposes. But until this legislation, with God's help, passes, nothing will happen if terrorist No. 48, who burned a baby on October 7, finds his prison cell cramped.”

Mike

🚨BREAKING: Itamar Ben Gvir releases a statement responding to Shin Bet and officials - He displays his true extreme policies towards Palestinians inside prisons and labels them all as terrorists.

(1/2)
“It's time to dismantle the spins and address the flood of briefings and false accusations from the Shin Bet and its media spokespeople.

Since taking office as Minister of National Security, one of my top priorities has been to worsen the conditions for terrorists in prisons, reducing their rights to the minimum required by law. This was my commitment to my voters and the people of Israel during the elections when I announced my intention to demand this position.

Everything published about the extravagant conditions of these vile murderers in prison was true. They controlled the prisons without question and did whatever they pleased.

Over the past year, before the war broke out, I waged a fierce battle to implement the much-needed reform of their conditions and fulfill the mandate I received from the public. The main organization that fought against my attempts to lead this important reform, and even succeeded in preventing it, was the Shin Bet, led by Ronen Bar. He stood his ground and repeatedly convinced the Prime Minister that worsening the conditions for terrorists would lead to an escalation, an explosion, and the ignition of the Middle East. He said everything.

On October 7, we discovered the harsh truth: our enemies do not need any excuse to massacre us and lead to "escalation." They have one reason for doing this: our existence as Jews.

However, after the war broke out, I finally managed to implement the much-needed reform. The conditions for terrorists in prison were reduced to a minimum: we stopped financial deposits, canceled their canteens, removed electrical appliances from cells, ended the terrorists' promenade, drastically reduced their time in showers, canceled their spokesperson status, stopped the luxurious food menu, replacing it with a minimal menu, and in short - we completely ended the summer camp conditions. Terrorists released from prison now testify that they do not want to return to Israeli prisons. The prisons of the State of Israel are no longer a sad joke.

As part of the war, the army carried out many arrests of terrorists and wanted persons in Judea and Samaria, alongside many terrorists brought from Gaza. A large part of the detainees was housed in a military camp, Sde Teiman, where they were held by the army. Recently, following a petition to the High Court of Justice regarding the conditions of the terrorists there, the IDF and the Shin Bet quickly folded and announced that the detention conditions at the site would be reviewed and the number of prisoners held there would be reduced. In reality, due to the harsh living conditions of the prisoners (we are talking about vile terrorists, right?), there are now 1,500 vacant detention places in Sde Teiman.

In the prisons under the responsibility of the Israel Prison Service (IPS), where many terrorists were received, there is also overcrowding. But I never considered releasing terrorists from prison because of overcrowding.

This is the core of the dispute between me and the head of the Shin Bet, Ronen Bar:
Ronen Bar claims that the conditions of terrorists in prison, including overcrowding, look bad globally and could lead to an escalation.
I argue that if any other country in the world were subjected to what we have endured, it would do much more against those terrorists and dismiss any critics. Crowded? Next time they will think twice before going out to slaughter, rape, and loot.

(2/2)
“As for the Shin Bet's claims that the IPS and the Ministry of National Security have done nothing to create and add new detention spaces – these are nonsense, fully endorsed by the left-wing media.
Here are the exact facts: the IPS has already started an accelerated construction project for new detention places, and since October, 2,500 new detention places have been added. Another project began last April, including the construction of 936 additional detention places, which is currently underway. In addition to the emergency construction during the war, the IPS will complete a construction project of about 1,200 detention places across the country by the end of the year. All this, alongside the fact that since the beginning of the war, the IPS has received a record number of over 5,000 terrorists arrested by the security forces.

It is very likely that even after the addition of the new detention places is completed, there will still be overcrowding for the many terrorists in prison. I have already proposed a much simpler solution, which is the legislation of the death penalty for terrorists, which will solve the overcrowding issue – legislation that the Shin Bet strongly opposes. But until this legislation, with God's help, passes, nothing will happen if terrorist No. 48, who burned a baby on October 7, finds his prison cell cramped.”

Mike

🚨BREAKING: Shin Bet officials attack Itamar Ben Gvir:

“The responsibility for the shortage of detention spaces lies with the Ministry of National Security and its head. Even tonight, the arrests of militants will be canceled because there is nowhere to detain them. It would be better if the minister invested his energy in solving the crisis under his responsibility instead of spreading false and childish slogans.”

Mike

⚠️WARNING: Many are unaware of the magnitude of the disaster. The Israeli army has now released a statement identifying areas that need to be evacuated. The "Red" area is extensive and home to hundreds of thousands who returned to their homes with the start of the Rafah invasion. However, what is concealed in this map are areas where Israeli tanks are present: the southern area of Rafah, part of Al-Mawasi, and the northern area near Netzarim.

This means that a large part of the so-called "humanitarian" zone is adjacent to dangerous conflict zones due to the presence of Israeli tanks (the yellow misleading area).

The Israeli army is attempting to deceive the world by not providing complete information and not conveying the true reality. This map implies the use of displaced people as human shields to protect its soldiers and military equipment in the Rafah and Netzarim axis.

The current situation is far more dangerous than the Rafah invasion due to the overcrowding of displaced people in a much smaller area compared to before the Rafah invasion.

Source: @tamerqdh

Mike

🚨JUST IN: Israeli PM Netanyahu

“Yesterday, during my visit to the Gaza Division, I was very impressed by the achievements above and below the ground and the fighting spirit of our soldiers. In this spirit, we will achieve all our goals by returning the kidnapped people, eliminating the military and governmental capabilities of Hamas, and ensuring that Gaza does not pose a threat.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan