Palestina - Israël

🚨BREAKING: Yair Lapid, Opposition Leader of Israeli Knesset, Is VERY Angry with Netanyahu and threatens with "COLLECTIVE RESIGNATION"

“I want to warn the public that Netanyahu plans to get rid of the juidical counselor to the government, I inform in advance the opposition will not be silent on this and the opposition will no longer make "peaceful" protests. We will not agree to live in a non-democratic state, We will not disqualifyany any option while fighting this government from Mass strikes and escelating the protests taking place in the streets and until collective resignation from the Knesset”

Mike

BREAKING: BENJAMIN NETANYAHU OFFICIAL STATEMENT

“Anonymous sources briefing the New York Times today tell him that Israel would be prepared to end the war before achieving all its goals. I do not know who these unnamed parties are.

That will not happen, and we will not end the war until we achieve all of its goals, including eliminating Hamas and releasing all our hostages.

The political level has set its goals for the army, and its leadership has all the tools to achieve them.”

Mike

LISTEN: Over the years, Zionists have been caught lying they were in the Holocaust.

Here, the couple's motive was millions, movies, and book deals.

When confronted, the guy said he'd do it again - without a shred of remorse.

Americans and Palestinians don't owe Zionists ANYTHING. Germany did the holocaust.

Mike

Palestinian Ambassador to the UK says Israel is committing Educide in Gaza

Palestine has one of the highest literacy rates in the world and nearly the highest PHD per capita graduate rates.

This is why Israel has strategically destroyed every single university in Gaza, posting their war crimes with joy on social media.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan