Palestina - Israël

🔻BREAKING: 10 Israeli soldiers eliminated.

Al-Qassam Brigades:

After returning from the combat lines, our fighters reported that yesterday they eliminated 10 zionist soldiers in a complex operation east of Al-Nazaz Street in the Shuja'iyya neighborhood of Gaza City.

They targeted a building where a zionist force was fortified with a TBG shell, then advanced towards the targeted building and eliminated the remaining members of the force at close range.

During their withdrawal, they detonated an explosive device inside the building. Subsequently, helicopter aviation intervened to evacuate the dead and injured soldiers.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: Israeli Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir criticized PM Netanyahu during yesterday's Cabinet meeting:

Ben-Gvir to Netanyahu: "We are just decoration here... We are not informed about anything and have no role in decision-making. This means you'll remain alone and accountable."

Minister Gila Gamliel to Ben-Gvir: "Are you threatening the Prime Minister?"

Ben-Gvir: "I'm not threatening, this is reality. If he decides alone, don't expect me to uphold the government."

Government Secretary-General: "There has always been a reduced kitchen."

Ben-Gvir: "If I'm not part of this reduced kitchen, you are ignoring half a million people who elected me. Stay in your small kitchen alone."

Mike

🚨JUST IN: The IOF withdrew from the Hashash family home after besieging it for 5 hours and bombarding it with more than 20 incendiary shells in Al-Saada forest in Jenin.

The Palestinian Red Crescent reported that 4 martyrs ascended in an IOF drone strike in Jenin camp and one martyr (Mohammed Jabareen) and one injured (his son Salah Jabareen) by occupation snipers' fire were reported in Al-Saada forest.

The occupation also detained Riyad Sleit and his three sons Mustafa, Ayham, and Adham Sleit after raiding their home near the besieged home.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan