Palestina - Israël

He lost half of his skull and brain in an israeli drone strike!

Anas Al Basher sustained severe injuries, losing part of his left brain lobe, after an Israeli drone strike on the home of his friend Mohammad Abu Al-Nassir in the Al-Damej neighborhood of Jenin Camp. The attack occurred following their Suhoor meal during Ramadan, causing extensive damage. Anas spent 21 days in a coma and now suffers from mobility issues and chronic headaches, requiring round-the-clock care. Despite these challenges, he remains hopeful about his recovery.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: INTERNAL CONFRONTATIONS BETWEEN BENNY GANTZ AND NETANYAHU. - “ I TOOK A SCREENSHOT OF HIS TWEET”

Benny Gantz:

“Prime Minister,
You were afraid to enter the maneuver.
You delayed the entry into Khan Yunis.
You hesitated to enter Rafah.
You spoke about Rafah city for the campaign, while we insisted on the need to first take control of the Philadelphi Route and prevent Hamas from rearming.

Everything will be revealed when the protocols and testimonies are heard in the state inquiry committee, which will have to ask the questions - why did you delay the entry into Rafah and Khan Yunis? Why were you afraid, delayed, and hesitated? And what are the costs we have paid and are still paying because of this?”

Netanyahu:

“More fake news from Benny Gantz.
I took a screenshot and will remind everyone of his absurd tweet when the protocols are revealed and the public finds out who was looking for excuses "to stop the fighting for a year or two" and who was really pushing forward to continue the war until victory.”

Mike

🚨 In the last hour, the israeli occupation aircraft have carried out 9 airstrikes on the central Gaza Strip, resulting in several martyrs:

- Two martyrs and injuries have been reported following the bombing of the Abu Buteihan family's house in Al-Zuweida.
- Another airstrike on the Zaqout family's house in camp C in Al-Nusseirat has resulted in two more martyrs and injuries.
- There are martyrs and missing due to the bombing of the Hanawi family's house in the new camp in Al-Nusseirat.
- Additional martyrs and injuries have been reported due to the targeting of the Abu Tair family's house in Abasan al-Kabira, east of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip.

Mike

⚡️JUST IN: Israeli Minister of National security while storming Al-Aqsa:

“This morning, I went up to the Temple Mount to pray for the return of the kidnapped individuals, but without a reckless deal. Instead, I support increasing military pressure against Hamas and continuing to crush them.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan