Palestina - Israël

⚡🇵🇸🇮🇱A SHORT STORY

An Israeli sniper was hit by a Palestinian sniper in the Gaza Strip:

I believed I was safe and well-protected, that nothing could harm me. I went and sat on a chair, with a table in front of me, smoking my cigarette with a companion, and was scanning the opposite area with a sniper.

Suddenly, a bullet from a Palestinian sniper hit me, pushing me three meters back into the wall of the building I was sheltering in. My shoulder shattered, and my head and back were struck. I screamed in pain, wishing for death until I lost consciousness.

I woke up days later, paralyzed from the neck down. Am I dismembered? I couldn't move my body, connected to a catheter, tubes to drain fluids and blood, a ventilator, and filled with stitches in my abdomen and chest.

There was a large hole next to my heart! The bullet had shattered my ribcage, destroyed my spleen and lungs, and came very close to my heart. I learned that my heart had stopped and was revived. A combat medic with us saved my life.

Mike

“I CAN’T JUSTIFY THIS MILITARY OPERATION ANYMORE.”

These 3 Israeli soldiers no longer want to return to the Genocide after committing war crimes in Gaza.

Please read their confessions and share:

1. YUVAL GREEN

“We were given an order. We were inside a house, and our commander ordered us to burn it down. If we’re doing all of this for no reason, I’m not going to participate. I left the next day.”

“I saw soldiers graffiting houses or stealing all the time. They would go into a house for a military reason, looking for weapons, but it was more fun to look for souvenirs – they had a thing for necklaces with Arabic writing that they collected.”

2. TAL VARDI

“Any reasonable person can see that the military presence is not helping to bring the hostages back.”

“So if we’re not bringing back the hostages, all this is doing is causing more death on our side or the Palestinian side … I can’t justify this military operation anymore. I’m unwilling to be part of a military that’s doing this.”

3. MICHAEL OFER ZIV

“If anything, some of these operations have endangered the hostages, and the army has also killed some by mistake.”

“Suddenly, you see a building go up, or a car you’ve been following for an hour suddenly disappears into a cloud of smoke. It feels unreal. Some were happy to see this, as it meant seeing us destroy Gaza.”

“I know what we did in Gaza – there’s no reason to believe we’d act any differently in Lebanon.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan