Palestina - Israël

⚡🇮🇱BREAKING: Israeli PM Netanyahu announces that he wants war:

Difficult days await us, full of challenges

I did not and will not submit to the voices calling for an end to the war

If we had responded to the demands to end the war, we would not have taken over Philadelphia, eliminated senior Hamas officials, and approached the broad outlines of the deal

We are approaching achieving the goals of the war.. returning the kidnapped, destroying Hamas's military and governmental capabilities, and securing the return of the residents of the north

Mike

Martyr Journalist Ismail Al-Ghoul has a daughter, her Name is Zeina and she’s now without a father because of Israel, he wrote before:

“And Zeina grew, the joy of life and heart:

At the beginning of the war, on the first day, my daughter Zeina and her mother were forcibly displaced after the building we were in was bombed. I haven't seen them since that day. Zeina had just started recognizing those around her, hugging me, her father, and my first child. I was so happy in those moments, falling in love with her as she approached her first year.

In those days, she was crawling and starting to say some letters of the word "Baba." She caught my attention with her movements, and I cherished every moment she grew in front of my eyes. Everyone knows the joy a child brings to a home.

With the war, sadness began to fill my heart. Zeina was far away amidst fear and terror, with conflicting emotions over who would live or stay. Communication with my wife was difficult due to power outages and destroyed networks, which made charging phones impossible.

For three months, I lost contact with my wife. Every moment, my heart and mind were with Zeina and her mother. With every airstrike, I made frantic calls to find out who was hit, anxiously awaiting any news. These days felt like years.

The harshness of the situation was overwhelming. Displacement, hunger, bombing, and the duty to report all came together. Zeina started recognizing me on the screen, calling out "Baba." It was a wonderful feeling but short-lived.

Nine months passed, and Zeina started running, talking, asking questions, knowing everything, and asking where her dad was. It's hard to be apart from Zeina, watching her grow without me.

But we find solace in knowing we sacrificed everything for this cause and this message. Hopefully, peace will return, and Zeina, along with all the loved ones, will come back and be reunited.”

Mike

Martyr Journalist Ismail Al-Ghoul who was deliberately targeted by israel posted this before:

“This is my beautiful princess, the adornment of my life, “Zeina.”
I spent many months away from her and her mother
Its branches have grown and become more beautiful. I have long waited for it and longed for it
I ask God to bring us together while we are safe ❤️

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan