Palestina - Israël

⚡️Al-Qassam Brigades:

Destroying a zionist "Namer" personnel carrier with a guided Red Arrow missile near Al-Hussam Tower in Tal Al-Sultan west of the city of Rafah in the southern Strip.

Timestamps and translation:
0:15 - "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. 'Return to them, for we will not bring soldiers against them whom they cannot withstand, nor will we leave them humiliated and submissive.'

We say to Netanyahu, who claims to have eliminated the four brigades in the Rafah Battalion and searches for absolute victory in this city, that we are dragging your forces on all combat fronts of the four brigades. We continue to prepare plans and select targets with great care, and the victory you seek is an illusion and a mirage.

Let us remind you of the tank massacre in the Eastern Brigade executed by the fighters with great bravery and skill, and the ambushes of death in the Yabna and Shaboura Brigades, which were meticulously prepared by the fighters through the rigging of buildings and tunnels, luring soldiers into them and then detonating them, and by the guerilla action devices in the Western Brigade, faced by our brave fighters with courage and martyrdom. They rose to destroy and burn your tanks with your soldiers inside the.

If your officers didn't you what happened to them when a troop carrier was targeted with a guided missile of the Red Arrow type, can you imagine what awaits your vehicles and soldiers in this new targeting?

2:03 - Monitoring and reconnaissance of enemy vehicles.
2:18 - "By Allah's will, we are observing, waiting for the troop carrier."
2:24 - "I swear, O Netanyahu, I will turn your tanks to scrap. I swear I will burn your skin, O Netanyahu, with this weapon. I will burn you. Bring trucks to collect your scrap jeeps and tanks. Allah is the Greatest. Allah is the Greatest and praise be to Allah. We will rejoice with all the people of Gaza, and we will say 'Allah is the Greatest, and praise be to Him.'"

2:54 - "Here are two next to them. Two soldiers got out of the vehicle! Two got out. On the outer door."
3:10 - "'And it was not you who threw, but it was Allah who threw.' Okay, depend on Allah. In the Name of Allah."
3:40 - "Okay. Okay. Okay. Raise it a bit. Allah is the Greatest!"

4:02 - Evacuating killed and wounded.

Mike

I’ve decided that people’s unhealthy obsession and undying, nonsensical support for Israel, in spite of a long lists of reasons why they shouldn’t and can’t be trusted - is a syndrome.

It’s like Stockholm Syndrome but even worse.

So henceforth I will consider these people to be suffering with:

Tel Aviv Syndrome.

T.A.S. for short.

There are MANY suffering with T.A.S, - but do not despair; we will find a cure!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan