Palestina - Israël

BASSEM YOUSSEF'S COMPLETE STATEMENT ON INSTAGRAM:

HE HAD SAFETY CONCERNS FOR HIS FAMILY

"1. No, my X account wasn 't taken down by X and I don't wish to falsely victimize myself using this

2. When safety issues concerning my loved ones are alleviated I might consider coming back

3. I wish to deal with this away from media

4. I will still be posting my content on tik tok Insta and FBI am not sure if or when my Twitter account will be back.

I am here on Instagram and Facebook and any other account posing as me on Twitter is fake.

I don't wish to make any media statements or interviews about that now. Thank you."

Mike

There are FAKE news circulating about Egypt and israel regarding Rafah crossing and the Philadelphi corridor, so this is the REAL news based on Egyptian news outlets:

- Egypt insists on handing over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinians.

- Egypt assured the Israeli delegation of its rejection of any oversight by Tel Aviv on the Philadelphia Axis.

- Egypt rejected Israeli proposals to remain in the Philadelphia Axis, even in small numbers.

- Disagreements between Egypt and Israel regarding the Rafah Crossing and the Philadelphia Axis continue.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: Al-Qassam Brigades:

Satan makes promises to them and fills them with vain hopes, but whatever he promises them is merely delusion

Notes:

At the beginning, Netanyahu says, “When I say all of them, I mean all of them,” before showing previously released footage of zionist captives, some of which have been killed by the IOF, pleading for the end of the war and their release.

At the end, Netanyahu says, “We have been working since the beginning of the war to return the captives home, to return all of them. When I say all of them, I mean all of them,” in front of coffins of the captives.

⚡️BREAKING: Hamas leader Mahmoud Mardawi to Al-Jazeera:

We have informed the mediators of our appreciation for their stance regarding the "israeli" response and the American position.

Biden is sacrificing eight American captives for Netanyahu.

The American position is condemned, misleading, and provides cover for the "israeli" side.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: BASSEM YOUSSEF’S FAMILY IN DANGER BECAUSE OF ISRAEL?

Bassem Youssef’s statement on Instagram:

1. No, my X account wasn't taken down by X and I don't wish to falsely victimize myself using this

2. When safety issues concerning my loved ones are alleviated I might consider coming back.

3. I wish to deal with this away from media

4. I will still be posting my content on tik tok Insta and FB

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan