Palestina - Israël

⚡️He wants everyone to remember his name.

Palestinian content creator Medo (Mohammad) Halimy, 19, has died after being left in a coma from an Israeli airstrike on Gaza. Halimy, who gained over 200K followers on Instagram and TikTok, documented his daily life during the conflict and was committed to planting as a form of resistance. His last Instagram post was just two days ago.

In a June interview with Fault Magazine, he expressed his happiness over the support his videos received: “the most joy I get now is from the comments on my videos and the support from people worldwide. Seeing people recognize the truth and view the situation from an unbiased perspective is very uplifting.”

He also shared his determination for the future: “After this genocide is over, I will pursue my life dreams, no matter how long it takes—even if it takes 50 years. I aim to achieve so much that everyone will remember my name.”

Mike

🚨Do you know what is happening in Palestine right now?

Below a summary of the events if you care about it! Don’t let it stop with you!

What is happening in the West Bank now is very dangerous.

- Under the name of 'summer camps,' the Israeli army has begun a large-scale operation in the camps of northern West Bank, specifically in 'Nur Shams Camp, Jenin Camp, Al-Far'a Camp, and some neighborhoods in Nablus.'

- The army has imposed a security cordon on hospitals to search patients and the injured, abducting those they want and preventing the treatment of the wounded.

- There are proposals to evacuate blocks in the camps similar to what is happening in Gaza, with demands for residents to evacuate and flee.

- This operation is the largest since 2002, and so far, 11 people have been martyred since last night.

- Palestinian youth are preparing and are determined to defend, resist, and fight. They have announced the start of 'The Camp Terror Operation,' and an Israeli military bulldozer has been destroyed.

All eyes are on Palestine 🇵🇸

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan