Palestina - Israël

Israel has embarked on its largest and most violent assault on Jenin since 2002, when it razed the city's refugee camp with tanks and bulldozers. Like many in my generation of anti-Zionists, the Israeli army's rampage was a searing event that set me on my current path.

To understand the savagery of Israel's 2002 assault on Jenin, and why the city's residents resist so fiercely to this day, read this translation by @intifada of an interview the Israeli tabloid YNet conducted with a psychotic football hooligan nicknamed "Kurdi Bear," who destroyed countless refugee homes over the course of 75 hours, while wearing nothing but a towel and guzzling whiskey.

“I had no mercy for anybody," said 'Kurdi Bear.' "I would erase anyone with the D-9, just so that our soldiers won’t expose themselves to danger. That’s what I told them. I was afraid for our soldiers. You could see them sleeping together, 40 soldiers in a house, all crowded. My heart went out for them. This is why I didn’t give a damn about demolishing all the houses I’ve demolished - and I have demolished plenty. By the end, I built the ‘Teddy’ football stadium there.

Yes, this started well before October 7.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING:

The World Central Kitchen [WCK] was targeted by Israeli forces' shelling and gunfire near its workplace, opposite Al-Aqsa Hospital on Salah Al-Din Street in the city of Deir Al-Balah, central Gaza Strip.

This attack resulted in three injuries who have been transported to Al-Aqsa Hospital.

In April, the organization was deliberately targeted in Deir Al-Balah as well, leading to the martyrdom of seven workers, six of whom were foreigners.

As with the rest of its crimes since its creation, the occupation has never been held accountable.

Mike

⚡️Do you know the story behind these pictures?

An icon of the first Palestinian Intifada (Uprising)

This Palestinian lady is called Micheline Awwad. In 1988, she put on these neat clothes before heading to pray at the church in Bethlehem. Clashes between Palestinians and israeli forces erupted on her way so she took off her shoes and joined the Palestinians against the Israeli occupation soldiers.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan