Palestina - Israël

JUST IN: THE ISRAELI ARMY EXECUTED A FAMILY OF 7 VIA SNIPERS

The New York Times published an investigation

Details:

On December 5, the Israeli military took control of the Indonesian Hospital in Beit Lahia. The next morning, a young boy from the Abu Saleh family left a nearby school, which had been converted into a shelter for displaced families, including his own. He went outside to survey the aftermath of the bulldozers. As he did, an Israeli sniper shot him in the chest, killing him. His family, alerted by the sound of gunfire, rushed to find him.

As the boy's life slipped away, his family began preparing for his burial. His parents, along with his four siblings, carried his body on a stretcher, heading toward the cemetery with a white flag in hand as a sign of peace. After the burial, on their way back to the school, just 200 meters from the shelter, the family—still carrying the flag and the now-empty stretcher—was gunned down by an Israeli sniper, killing them all.

Footage later showed the family huddled together on the ground, possibly in a desperate attempt to shield one another from the shots. One member of the family, a daughter and sister, survived. She had not gone with the others to the burial and was unaware of what had happened due to a lack of phone coverage. It wasn’t until the next day, when the Israeli army began evacuating people from the area, that she came across the bodies of her six relatives lying on the road.

Stunned and traumatized, she sought help, but the Israeli army forbade her or any other relatives from retrieving the bodies for burial. It wasn’t until weeks later, after Israeli forces had pulled out of the area, that locals digging through the rubble found the remains of the family. The bulldozers had buried them along with the debris.

Mike

BREAKING: BEN GVIR STATEMENT ON BEING HECKLED BY ISRAELIS

“I arrived today for a few hours with my family at the beach in Tel Aviv and was warmly received by the beachgoers.

A small group of left-wing protesters on the beach started shouting at me and calling for me to leave. It’s their right, this is freedom of speech, but the beach doesn’t belong to their father.

That being said, I thank the police and security personnel who acted decisively to arrest a woman who threw a handful of sand at me and my small children. Violence is a red line.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan