Palestina - Israël

⚡️Al-Mayadeen's correspondent in southern Lebanon:

The occupation army was unable for hours to retrieve its dead after the first ambush in Ramia early this morning.

There are more than 20 killed and wounded among the ranks of the "israeli" army in the ambushes and clashes in Ramia early this morning.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: Sirens in Haifa, Akko, Nahariya and across multiple locations. Air defense activated and attempts to intercept missiles from Lebanon.

Explosions and rockets fall in the settlement of "Kiryat Bialik" near Haifa, northern occupied Palestine and ambulance teams rushed to the scene.

At the same time 5 Helicopters transporting at least 11 dead/injured to Rambam hospital in Haifa after a “difficult security incident in the North near the border with Lebanon”—Video 4.

Mike

The situation in North Gaza is catastrophic to say the least.

Quadcopter drones have been targeting residents inside their homes throughout the night, opening fire when they find people.

Hunger and thirst are rampant due to the water being cut off and aid not going in for almost 9 days now and streets are filled with bodies, including entire families killed while fleeing or trapped under rubble after their homes were bombed.

Tanks are closing in on residential areas in Jabalia, it can be heard in this video taken around 2 hours ago…

Mike

"Every day I was in Gaza, I saw a child shot in the head. Every single day. Then I talked to other doctors at other hospitals and they told me the same thing. It's not accidental and the Israeli military is not idiots, they know who they shoot."

Feroze Sidhwa, an American surgeon who volunteered in Gaza, says the Zionist army systematically shoots Palestinian children in the head.

Mike

I think Netanyahu and Israel by following him, have accomplished something no one else has. They have created more supporters of Palestine 🇵🇸 than ever has been or will be. Nearly the entire world supporters the Palestinian people.

For so long support for Palestine was seen as something only the woke, leftists of the western world did. Supporting Palestine was associated with young, ignorant, liberal college kids that didn't understand life and were just spouting off whatever their professors told them.

Now it is different, the world has seen the massacres, the world has seen the videos, the photos of tens of thousands of killed civilians and children. Israel and the IDF have been fully and openly conducting these atrocities because they know they don't have to hide it.

They know that the older generation of the west, especially America will always support Israel regardless and they know the western governments are bought and or blackmailed into supporting them. So they don't care if we, the masses see the atrocities.

What they forgot is that no matter how powerful humans are, they will age, they will retire, they will die. So for now, yes, they win. For now they hold power and the ones who support them hold the wealth, power and control.

But, "for now," is a very short measure of time my friends. For now will be over before you know it.

The mistake our controllers make is that we, the masses are the future. The younger generation will fill your seats, take your places and eventually control your wealth.

Keep your heads up Palestine, keep your heads up those who stand for freedom and freedom from oppression. Don't give up hope because the world is awake and it's not an, "If," you have the power to make change, it's when.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan