Palestina - Israël

BREAKING: Netanyahu declares Israel 'outside of international law'.

"Israel will not recognise any decision of the ICJ on Israel’s illegal occupation".

Israel is a pariah state. Countries should:

•Expel their ambassadors
•Sanction Israel
•Issue Hague warrants for the war criminal monsters

Mike

🇧🇷🇮🇱 Jiu-Jitsu & MMA Legend Royce Gracie Declares Support For Israel After They Have Murdered Over 30,000 Civilians

Personally, this is a hard pill to swallow.

For any combat sports fan, when you think of a legend and a pioneer of the industry, you think of Royce Gracie.

Yesterday, he declared his support for Israel on Instagram.

The last line of his post read:

“To all my friends, students, and fellow practitioners in Israel, I want you to know that I’m fully behind you. I’m proud to stand on your side during these trying times against any form of terrorism.”

However, I did a bit more digging and realized Gracie’s connection to Israel goes much deeper than just an Instagram post.

First of all, he has a Jiu-Jitsu academy in Israel.

But it doesn’t end there.

Gracie has also trained the Israeli Special Forces and prepares teens before joining the Israeli military.

You know, those Israelis that help implement the oppression of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children?

Yeah, he trains them.

I mean, he’s visited Israel more than 15 times, so it’s fair to assume many members of Israel's special forces have been personally trained by Gracie.

Gracie is also on record for being a speaker for “Israel Military Industries LTD”.

Israel Military Industries, or IMI Systems, is an Israeli weapons manufacturer.

They manufacture weapons used by the IDF and is recognized by the Israel Ministry of Defense as the ‘prime supplier of small caliber ammunition to the Israel Defense Forces.’

Gracie was a speaker at the 2015 ‘Special Operations Forces Industry Conference’, which took place in May, and promoted IMI’s premium line of military small caliber ammunition products, and even gave autographs and photos on their behalf.

"IMI is high quality ammunition and I feel confident using it in my firearms. I am pleased to support IMI at the SOFIC convention" Said Gracie.

So Gracie shilled for a literal Israeli weapons manufacturer in May 2015, and this might explain why.

On April 1, 2015, the IRS sent Gracie and his wife a Notice of Deficiency claiming they owe $657,114 in back taxes and $492,835.25 in penalties for Civil Fraud.

So yeah, he needed to cough up a lot of dough and I don’t imagine he promoted an Israeli arms company for free.

On March 31, 2023, Gracie agreed to pay $461,611.80 to the US government.

2 attorneys on Gracie’s legal team were ‘Jonathan N Kalinski’ and ‘Steven R Toscher’.

They both work for the law firm ‘Hochman Salkin Toscher and Perez P.C”

On October 13, 2023, they released an article on their website titled “WE STAND WITH ISRAEL AND THE ISRAELI PEOPLE!”

The article went on to announce that all Americans affected by October 7, were entitled to tax relief courtesy of the IRS.

So let me take you through the timeline of things:

⁃ April 2015: Gracie realizes he owes a lot of money to the IRS.

⁃ May 2015: Gracie promotes an Israeli arms company, and was highly likely paid to do so.

⁃ March 2023: Two of the lawyers that saved him A LOT of money in his tax fraud case, work for a law firm that is an adamant supporter of Israel.

Couple this with the fact that Gracie trains the Israeli Special Forces, trains teens who are preparing to join the Israeli military, has visited Israel over 15 times and has a gym in Israel, yeah him supporting Israel no longer becomes a surprize.

It’s never nice learning someone who you thought of as a legend isn’t who you really think he is, but unfortunately that’s the reality in the case of Royce Gracie.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan