Palestina - Israël

How can I explain this to my little son....

They stole their home
They humiliated them
They treated them like sub-humans
They bombed them
They had fun using snipers to kill them
They made TikTok videos about their crimes
They starved them.
They would wait for them to reach trucks full of flour to kill them.
Then one day.....they did air drop of very little food for a PR operation....only to find out the food was expired.

Many of us like to ask ourselves, “What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?”

The answer is, you’re doing it. Right now.

Aaron Busnell

Mike

The average American conservative believes the history of Israel/Palestine started on October 7th. They believe this all happened totally unprovoked and entirely out of the blue for no reason.

It's because conservatives are just extensions of Fox News the same way liberals are CNN. The average conservative memory holed 2014 entirely, and every incident prior, leading up this.

The propaganda machine rages on. But 10s of thousands of women and children are dead and there's no end in sight.

Mike

Illegal Settlement Lands only for sale to Jewish people!

Not only is illegal settlement lands being sold in North American cities, but they are discriminating against non Jews which is contrary to domestic law.

Selling properties only to a particular group is illegal.

"Jewish representatives from Aish Hatorah synogogue in Toronto, Canada, disrespect a pro-Palestinian who registered for a @kwri real estate seminar where stolen Palestinian land in illegal settlements in occupied West Bank are listed for sale. With the help of the police."

Why is @YRP just standing around? @StevenDelDuca @fordnation @JustinTrudeau @

Thank you @Canadianlawyerr for sharing this video.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan