Palestina - Israël

I thank The Intercept for corroborating what @intifada, @Mondoweiss and The Grayzone reported in December and January https://thegrayzone.com/2023/12/06/scandal-israeli-october-7-fabrications/

This is very bad for the NY Times, which is standing by its story despite family members and neighbors of its subjects disowning its key claims

A few details The Intercept missed or chose to omit: as I reported in January, the discredited Israeli Unit 669 paramedic "G" is a self-promoter named Guy Melamed

And as I noted in December, Jewish News reported that "Lianne and Yahel [Sharabi] could only be identified through DNA samples." https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/we-jus...is-missing-i-feel-this-is-a-second-holocaust/

The Intercept cites a report by Israel's Walla stating the same. The apparently unrecognizable state of the teens' bodies suggests the possibility they had not been killed by gunshots, but by Israeli tank fire like their neighbors in Kibbutz Beeri, the Hetzroni twins, whom Israeli propagandists incorrectly portrayed as Hamas murder victims

Mike

At presser just now, Patten claims "sexual violence occurred on 7 October," yet concedes:
-"Unfounded and inaccurate forensic evidence" was collected by "untrained volunteer first responders," who were also responsible for "the loss of potentially valuable evidence," referring to ZAKA
-No allegations of sexual violence in Kibbutz Beeri could be verified
-Three major allegations (by ZAKA) were "unfounded"
-No attribution of sexual violence to Hamas or other factions could be made
-She did not meet with any Israeli victims of sexual violence on 10/7, none were made available
-"the alteration of crime scenes" marred her ability to collect info
-"Efforts to collect evidence were beset by...the large number of bodies affected by extensive burn damage." This is yet another indication of the extensive Israeli use of tanks and attack helicopters against Palestinian militants and Israeli citizens according to the Hannibal directive
-She did not conduct an investigation or gather evidence; she merely "collected information"
-Her visit to Israel was the result of "pressure from [Israeli] civil society groups and academia"

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan