Palestina - Israël

🚨You don’t accidentally kill over 15,000 children…

🚨You don’t accidentally target refugee camps…

🚨You don’t accidentally kill over 100 journalists and over 250 aid workers…

🚨You don’t accidentally attack 35 hospitals…

🚨You don’t accidentally destroy over 350,000 houses…

🚨You don’t accidentally displace 2 million people…

THIS IS A TARGETED GENOCIDE..🇵🇸💔

Mike

🛑🇮🇱 Feels like they're test-driving "woke-right" as this is the 2nd jew today I've seen using it. It's an absolutely nonsensical term, to say the least.

I guess they realized 'antisemite,' 'nazi,' 'White supremacist' & 'Hamas terrorist sympathizer' have lost all stigma so they're trying something new.

Let me save you the trouble, Avi: we don't care about any names or labels you come up with for us anymore. We get it--you hate us and you're a loser, and you project your loser-hate onto us.

Enjoy the twilight of your jewish supremacy and power, it'll soon be over. The alliance you're scared of is only going to keep growing because--fundamentally--you suck, you're a pathetic little goblin, and we're *ALL* tired of the trouble you guys cause.

Look in the mirror, try a little self-reflection, and realize that most of what you blame everyone else for is actually just your fault for being an asshole.

Mike

🇮🇱 DID YOU KNOW?

...that for 76 years, israel has never done anything wrong, never started any fights, never behaved in a malicious manner, and never been to blame for any negative thing in any way whatsoever?

First perfect country in the world, without blemish and without spot.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan