Palestina - Israël

🚨BREAKING: HEAD OF MOSSAD THREATENED ICC PROSECUTOR AND HER FAMILY.

Yossi Cohen, while the head of Israel's Mossad, threatened the safety of International Criminal Court prosecutor Fatou Bensouda and her family.

The article from The Guardian reveals that Yossi Cohen, the former head of Mossad, allegedly attempted to pressure Fatou Bensouda, the former chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), to drop a war crimes investigation into Israel's actions in occupied Palestinian territories. This pressure included threatening behavior and attempts to compromise or enlist her cooperation, authorized at high levels within Israel's government.

The investigation, initiated by Bensouda and continued by her successor Karim Khan, has culminated in seeking arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant over alleged war crimes in Gaza. This marks a significant move by the ICC against leaders from a country allied with the US and Europe.

The Mossad's efforts included monitoring Bensouda's family and obtaining secret recordings to discredit her. Israel's actions against the ICC, which have spanned nearly a decade, are part of a broader strategy to undermine the court. Despite these efforts, the ICC's current prosecutor has reaffirmed his commitment to prosecuting any attempts to impede or intimidate its officials.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/a...i-spy-chief-icc-prosecutor-war-crimes-inquiry

Mike

🚨BREAKING: ‘DEMOCRATIC’ STATEMENT FROM ISRAEL’S MINISTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY ITAMAR BEN GVIR

“I commend the officers of the Israel Police who dispersed the illegal demonstration at the Hebrew University while enemy flags were being waved - under my watch, there will be zero tolerance for law violations.

Unfortunately, the demonstration went on for too long, far too long, and all with the university's approval while the officers remained outside.

I call on Education Minister Yoav Kisch and the university administration to start taking tough action against violations of law and order in educational institutions. It's time for governance!”

Mike

I posted incorrect news about the Identity of the Egyptian martyr that was martyred today in Rafah due to israel’s attack so I had to correct it.

The identity of the martyr:

Abdullah Ramadan, martyr of Egypt and Rafah.
May Allah have mercy on you, Abdullah.
In paradise, hero, in paradise, martyr.

Abdullah Ramadan, 22 years old, from Fayoum, held a diploma, and was serving a two-year military term in the Border Guard unit.

According to closely related sources, whose identities we keep confidential for their safety, speaking to "Matsadaqsh," Ramadan was serving in Ra'ad 14 Tower, the first tower on the border line, Tiger Company, 1st Border Guard Battalion S1, the first land point, and the closest to the Rafah land crossing, when he was martyred.

Mike

This account is ran by a former IOF officer named Gilad Cohen. He was officially employed by the occupation army for psyops and spreads misinformation daily on their behalf.

IDF employs Gilad Cohen (his name was not allowed to be published yet here): https://archive.ph/2021.10.15-00100...lar-arab-news-telegram-channel-1.10126932?172

IDF terminates Gilad Cohen: https://www.haaretz.co.il/news/poli....premium/0000017f-efcb-dc28-a17f-ffff16710001

Mike

BREAKING: ISRAELI MINISTER BEN GVIR OFFICIAL STATEMENT

“I commend the police’s dispersal of an illegal demonstration at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, in which participants waved enemy flags.

I will not tolerate violation of the law and I call on the Minister of Education and the administration of the Hebrew University to act against violation of the law in educational institutions.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan