Parlementaire onderzoeken VS

🚨Rep. Boebert SMOKES disgraced Secret Service Director Cheatle to her FACE, DEMANDS immediate firing after Trump shooting disaster:

"You are responsible for the loss of a life and the shooting that took place on President Trump. You do need to RESIGN. You need to be fired... I cannot tolerate your watch any longer. I am going to continue to call DAILY for you to be removed from your position, ma'am.".

Mike

LISTEN: Rep. Fallon recreated the scene from the Butler, PA rally showcasing how easy the Secret Service made it for the assassin:

"Do you know what the result was? "15 out of 16 kills shots and the one I missed would have hit the President's ear that's a 94% success rate!.. It's a miracle President Trump wasn't killed!"

"I believe your horrifying ineptitude and your lack of skilled leadership was a disgrace.. You should be fired immediately and go back to guarding Dorito's"

Mike

WOW: AOC to Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle:

"This is about the safety of the most highly targeted and valued targets internationally and domestically in the United States of America. So, the idea that a report will be finalized in sixty days.. is simply not acceptable."

Mike

AOC Unexpectedly Asks Secret Service Director a GOOD Question

This is a Matrix-like moment.

“The individual used an AR-15 in order to act out his assassination attempt. An AR-15 has a range of about 400 to 600 yards. My question is, why is the Secret Service protective perimeter shorter than one of the most popular semi-automatic weapons in the United States?”

“And so, what I'm hearing is that a perimeter was not established outdoors in an outdoor venue that would prevent an AR-15, which is one of the most common weapons used in mass shootings, from being able to be within the range of Secret Service protection.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan