Pizzagate

I’m so happy this was community-noted.
Today marks 109 years since a 13 year old Catholic little girl named Mary Phagan was ruthlessly raped and murdered by a wealthy, power pedophile named Leo Frank—President of the local B’nai B’rith chapter.
Christians, let’s make her story viral. ✝️

Mike

Israel not only harbours pedophiles, they’re controlling many of our politicians and elites often by trafficking children to them. These victims are raped, tortured and some are murdered in Satanic sacrifices.

Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell worked for Israel’s Mossad.

How many of our politicians and Americans in positions of power were blackmailed by Epstein for Israel?

Epstein visited Bill Clinton’s White House from 1993 to 1995 17 times.

In 1998, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly told Clinton he had the Monica Lewinsky tapes in an attempt to blackmail a sitting U.S. President. This suggested Israel had the White House phones tapped after Epstein’s many visits to Clinton’s White House. Connect the dots. Also, some people believe Israel used Lewinsky as a spy to run a honeytrap on Clinton. Maybe this is why JFK Jr. referred to her as a pizza in an interview he did over two decades ago.

All the big pro-Israel conservatives and their media outlets like Ben Shapiro and The Daily Wire lie about and cover up Pizzagate. Now why is this relevant?

John Podesta’s e-mails — released by Wikileaks in 2016 — exposed that Hillary Clinton’s associates were trafficking children and using pizza as a pedophile code word. Epstein, Mossad and Israel are at the crux of Pizzagate.

This is why pro-Israel conservatives go out of their way to convince you Pizzagate is not real.

@RealCandaceO

Mike

🛑 DID YOU KNOW 🛑

retail prices for EpiPen and EpiPen Jr packages range from $650 to $750 without insurance...

question: "that's a lot of money for a one-time use injection - no?"

[typical no-thought answer]: "yeah but that one time is to literally save your life."

oh, ok.

--------------

HOWEVER --

the data sheet insert that comes with below #EpiPen states the following about epinephrine:

"epinephrine solution deteriorates rapidly on exposure to air or light, turning pink from oxidation to #adrenochrome and brown from the formation of melanin."

--------------

"can epinephrine be processed into adrenochrome?"

Grok:

Yes, it can be done. The process involves the oxidation of epinephrine, which can occur naturally or be facilitated in a lab setting. Here's how:

•Natural Oxidation: Epinephrine, when exposed to air or light, can oxidize into adrenochrome. This is why EpiPens or solutions containing epinephrine are advised to be stored away from light and air to prevent degradation.

•Laboratory Conditions: Under controlled conditions, epinephrine can be oxidized using various oxidizing agents or through enzymatic processes. The reaction can be monitored and stopped at the adrenochrome stage if desired.

--------------

is this why EpiPens are so expensive?

is this normal or suspicious in any way?

Mike

I’m very disappointed to see @SaraCarterDC go after @RealCandaceO with ad hominem and low blow attacks. I think it’s outrageous Sara tweeted Candace is “going to be delegated to the ideological trash heap of history”.

Sara quote tweeted a video of Candace discussing Leo Frank who raped and murdered a 13-year-old girl. The ADL was established to protect this Jewish pedophile-murderer. Owens also exposed how Israel harbors child rapists. These are provable facts. However, if Sara is so confident Candace is wrong, why doesn’t she correct her and supply receipts in her post or debate her on X Spaces? If there’s information Candace is putting out that’s incorrect, I’d like to know what that is.

Exposing a Jewish pedophile does not make you an antisemite just like exposing a Muslim pedophile does not make you Islamophobic. Every reasonable person should agree raping children is wrong and pure evil regardless of their race, religion, politics or what country they have citizenship with, period!

Now let’s not forget Sara works for Fox News Channel, the one network that did the most damage to cover up Pizzagate. She also worked for Arutz Sheva the self-proclaimed Zionist outlet.

Mike

Oh no, I didn’t realize @joerogan was making fun of me when he said he believes Pizzagate is real during his Netflix special.

How will I ever recover from this humiliation!

No. 1: Joe was not joking when he said he believes Pizzagate is real. He’s discussed on his show how reporters who debunked Pizzagate have been arrested for pedophilia crimes and that Pizzagate aged better than Russiagate.👇🏻

No. 2: Even if Joe was joking and “making fun of me”, do you really think I give a shit what anyone says or thinks about me? I’ve had the entire mainstream media, late-night talk show hosts, A-list celebrities and countless others actually make fun of me for 8 years now for exposing Pizzagate and it only motivated me to fight these demons harder.

Nice try tho, shill.

Mike

The real reason the elites hate & fear Trump!

Trump’s campaign announced today that Trump will be calling for the death penalty for child sex traffickers and child rapists.

He’s called for the death penalty in the past for human traffickers; however, now he’s including child rapists in that category.

There are D.C. and Hollywood elites who have said Trump will come for them if he gets back into office. They’re telling the truth because most of these people are child rapists and/or sex traffickers.

This is the real reason they hate him. No one who has committed sex crimes against children gets a pass.

There will be a lot of job openings in the nation’s capital and Hollywood soon enough!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan