Pizzagate

If you’re disgusted seeing videos of Satanists eating and sucking the blood out of live cats, brace yourselves.

They’re also doing this to children including babies and toddlers.

The cats is soft disclosure for the darker and more difficult truths that many of us have been screaming about for years.

The Deep State has been using its Hollywood and media assets for years to desensitize you to cannibalism.

See below screenshots.👇🏻

The disclosure of Satan worshipping barbarians ritualistically eating pet dogs and cats is simply a prelude to cannibalism.

The Satanic pedophile elites engage in ritualistically consuming human meat. There are elites who openly admit this; yet, anyone who points this out is labeled the “crazy” one.

President Trump has repeatedly referenced Hannibal Lecter at his rallies because he’s preparing the masses for this disclosure.

Mike

1726477140397.png
🚨BREAKING: Disgraced Satanic Paedophile BBC presenter and Royal correspondent Huw Edwards will learn his fate in court today as sentencing is due to go ahead within hours. The veteran newsreader admitted back in July to having 41 indecent images of children as young as seven, sent to him via WhatsApp.

The paedos at the BBC admitted they were informed that the former TV presenter had been arrested on November 8th 2023 but continued to employ him for around five months until he left on medical advice.

🚨#BREAKING: New evidence has emerged of BBC Presenter Huw Edwards, this time sending ‘large amounts of money’ to a convicted PAEDOPHILE Alex Williams after receiving images of LITTLE CHILDREN!

I’ve seen practically NO mainstream media coverage of this, but my timeline is FLOODED with false allegations against @Cobratate & @TateTheTalisman

Why is that?

Mike

Sean “Diddy” Combs arrested!

Multiple media outlets confirmed authorities arrested Diddy in NYC tonight amid an ongoing federal sex trafficking investigation.

The charges have not been announced yet.

Turn on your notifications for my account for updates since @x @elonmusk has censored and blacklisted my account.

Mike

Diddy got arrested,

And in case you don’t know yet- he was the Epstein of the music industry.

He was running a sexual blackmail ring to control powerful producers, musicians, celebrities, politicians, and executives.

He was promoting degenerate music and messages all throughout the 2000s .

Huge portions of the music industry is based on organized crime and a poison to our society.

And now I guarantee they’re gonna bury all the tapes and Diddy is gonna have a miraculous accident in FBI custody and magically commit suicide.

Diddy didn’t kill himself.

Mike

Diddy Indictment Unsealed — More Arrests Likely!

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion and transportation to engage in prostitution.

The indictment states from 2008 to the present, members and associates of Combs’ enterprise allegedly engaged in sex trafficking, forced labor, interstate transportation for purposes of prostitution, coercion and enticement to engage in prostitution, narcotics offenses, kidnapping, arson, bribery and obstruction of justice.

I know a lot of people are concerned only Diddy will take the fall and other accomplices in his ring guilty of sex trafficking and more will evade justice. This indictment makes it clear there are many in his network implicated of some of the same horrendous crimes who were staff and/or associates — so I’m confident there will be more arrests to come!

Read the full indictment here:

drive.google.com/file/d/1iSrpU9…

U.S. attorney Damian Williams made it clear at today’s press conference detailing charges against Sean “Diddy” Combs that they’re not done with the investigation, and that they’ll prosecute anyone who engages in sex trafficking no matter how famous or powerful they are!

- “This office is determined to investigate and prosecute anyone who engages in sex trafficking no matter how powerful, or wealthy or famous you may be. No one should doubt our commitment on that. A year ago, Sean Combs stood in Times Square and was handed a key to New York City. Today he’s been indicted and will face justice in the Southern District of New York.”

- “We are not done. This investigation is ongoing.”

As I posted earlier, the indictment makes it clear there are many other guilty parties implicated in this criminal sex trafficking syndicate and more arrests are now not just likely, they’re imminent!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan