The Great Awakening

I've noticed an uptick in spiritual warfare lately.
There seems to be a heaviness permeating the atmosphere at times but I take solace in the fact that evil is being unveiled to the world like we've perhaps never seen before.
You who must endure these times, protect your peace with God, that solitude and personal relationship can make or break you in these hours. If it wasn't for God, I'd surely be a mess yet because of God we receive attacks from the enemy because we are over the target.
If you can maintain a sense of faith and refusal to bow to the pressures of your testing, that hope you hold onto can be a stronghold that stands in these times.
Seek to know what you're supposed to be doing and that which you're supposed to wait and lay down to God. And you'll come out of this a seasoned veteran of battle.
When you are in battle, you must guard your mind or else you're allowing the enemy to waltz in and torture you without warrant.
Peace.
Be still.
Know that God has got this.
Hold the line, Patriots.

Mike

IMG_20230724_181101_550.jpg
Something that has struck a chord within me as I've been studying occult rituals and Satanic abuse with an even more serious deep dive is this:
The inversion is so unbelievably stark between God and the Luciferian.
Nothing could be more revolting than their schemes when you see them for what they truly are. They feed off the powerless in order to attain power, Immortality, and the desires of their wicked hearts. They believe that morality is merely a construct created by God to limit mankind. As Alister Crowley put it, "Do what thou wilt."
They seek to push past the so called archaic chains of the past to essentially become the gods of their own order.
Yet they stand on the corpses of millions of innocent lives to reach their pinnacle.
And what is the inversion of this?
The meek will inherit the earth.
Jesus Christ willingly laid down His life for others in an act of pure love.
Instead of shedding others blood he allowed them to take His.
A stunning revelation when juxtaposed with the heinous crimes the cabal commit to ascertain power.
There is nothing more beautiful than to lay down your life for a friend. To love like that.
The cabal, the satanic priests know nothing of this power because it is not something you can grasp through mere effort. All of their might, their sick twisted lawless ways, will amount to nothing in the end. How fitting when you consider that sacrifice was their intended means to becoming deities. It was through selfless sacrifice that their kingdom turns to ash.
God truly did something remarkable.
It will all be unveiled. It is.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan