The Great Awakening

My favorite comments go something like this:

"I really supported you when you opened your gym during COVID but now I disagree with you on (enter topic) and I'm unfollowing!"

Let me clarify something for these types:

While I deeply, and will always, appreciate the support given to me during the dark ages of COVID, I did not take on the NJ Government for anyone's approval or support.

We did it because it was the right thing to do - for ourselves, our families, our community and members, and for our country - full stop.

The voice and platform I have gained from those years and the direction I live my life every day does not deviate from that.

I ran for Congress because it was the right thing to do.
I wrote a book about my failures and proudest moments because it was the right thing to do.
I speak my mind on topics because I care about the truth, and that is the right thing to do.

I do not care if you don't support that. If you disagree, we can talk about it or you can take your ball and go home.

I am fine with either. Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk, carry on.

Mike

Our government has COMPLETELY FAILED US. BY DESIGN.

Perhaps, this is a great time to remind everyone how we are in a SPIRITUAL WAR, not a physical one. We will get NOWHERE relying on man to “fix” things. How many more trials and tribulations will we have to go through to UNDERSTAND that simple TRUTH???

This is a moment that we need to collectively RETURN to God, and LEAN on Him. The way things are right now, it is BEYOND anything that we can repair as human beings. We need DIVINE intervention.

Yes, God will USE us to bring His will to pass, but we MUST first submit. God wants us to live well, and to prosper in every way. What we are currently living, is a satanic nightmare, that we ALLOWED to happen BECAUSE we walked away, and we continue to…

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

2 Chronicles 7:14

Mike

Like many of you, when all of this really kicked off in 2017, my life was forever changed.

Once my eyes were opened I personally felt obligated by the moral and patriotic duty to take a stand alongside other patriots who similarly couldn't close their eyes having learned the ugly truth for what it was - that our entire lives were based on a foundation of lies and that our country had already been successfully infiltrated and overthrown from within. I'm sure many/most of you would agree.

This is also why Trump's amazing victory in 2016 was so damn important. It truly was a turning point that made the rest of this possible.

Since then, we've all had to individually (regardless of when we 'woke up') come to terms with the status of our circumstances and work with one another to educate ourselves and others to the best of our abilities. This often meant having to stand in direct opposition with the shitty cabal narrative being pushed on us by their complicit subsidiary, the fake news media, and all the bought and paid-for talking heads.

The truth is that holding the line through all the ups and downs of events and efforts to divide us has been a challenge for each and every one of us. And the way I see it, as we collectively approach what would appear to be the anticipated 'precipice', the need to lock arms ever more tightly in the face of blowback against what we believe could never be more impt.

This is something that each and every one of us needs to decide for ourselves - just choose wisely because EVERYTHING is on the line.

'Merica! 👊🇺🇸

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan