The Great Awakening

I’m off to work.

But before I go, I just want to leave a little reminder.

You and your individuality, are so important to the collective.

If we are to unite, we need strengths from every corner of the country and beyond.

Y’all have overcome so much in such a short time. I’m proud of you and your journey.

It really doesn’t matter my opinion. Tbf I felt compelled to say it to y’all.

Someone needed to hear it today.

You matter.

Kort filmpje door Paul ondertiteld:

Rechtvaardigheid​

Unbeknownst to many, we are vibrational beings existing in a vibrational reality.

As beings of matter, the initial talk of vibrations may seem alien, yet it's a concept that quickly aligns with your understanding. And as it does, the universe opens up, simplifying the unfolding of your reality.

Your thoughts, each a vibrational ripple, mold the trajectory of your existence. You are the composer of your reality, tuning the harmonics of thought.

The way you mold your thoughts directly correlates with the reality you live. Often, humans react to what is Observed, allowing the external reality to shape internal vibrations!

Yet, when you grasp the reins of your own vibrational output, a shift occurs. You begin to sculpt your reality with intention, tuning your thoughts to the frequencies that resonate with your desires.

The deliberation of thought is an art. As you refine it, your vibrational output becomes more potent, aligning with the desired reflections in your external reality.

The words you utter, the thoughts you harbor, are all seeds of creation. The more adept you become at nurturing affirmative thoughts, the more you witness the flourishing of desired experiences.

There is a finesse in sculpting thought. Sometimes, the initial formulation of a desire may carry traces of resistance, yet with gentle refocus and reformulation, the resistance dissolves, making way for a clearer vibrational signal.

Every moment, every interaction is a mirror, reflecting the vibrational frequency you emanate. The circumstances you encounter, the people you engage with, are all elements of your vibrational story. The more aware you become of the tale you wish to live, the more adept you become in aligning your vibrational output accordingly.

When navigate through the river of existence, the momentum of thought carries you. Sometimes, your thoughts may drift into turbulent waters, driven by past vibrations. Yet, with a gentle shift of focus, you can steer back into tranquil waters, aligning once more with the vibrations of your desires.

In the myriad unfoldings of existence, you are both the director and the performer, tuning a narrative of experience through the refined lens of thought. Each thought, each vibrational ripple, shapes the contours of your reality, aligning a coherent tale that resonates with the essence of your true nature.

So, as you traverse through the unfolding tale of your existence, remember, each thought is a seed in the garden of your reality. You, the master gardener, hold the power to cultivate a blossoming field of experiences, where each day is a page turned in the book of your life's unfolding story.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan