Trump 2024

I simply CANNOT stress enough how DANGEROUS a Harris/Walz ticket would be for our basic LIBERTIES & FREEDOMS.

It would be like if the ADL itself became Vice President. 😳😳😳

Here, @Tim_Walz says directly “There’s no guarantee of free speech about misinformation or hate speech around our democracy.”

THAT. IS. FULL. BLOWN. COMMUNISM.

There is absolutely NO “reasoning” or “coexisting” with this authoritarian ideology, IT MUST BE DESTROYED & DEFEATED.

AT. ALL. COSTS.

Mike

Again I'm a nobody but if anyone in the Harris campaign is reading she needs to have a better response to anti war pro Palestinian protestors. The Gaza war is ongoing and escalating. Over 50% of Biden voters call it a genocide. You can't mock it away. Just have a line ready that at least acknowledges you hear them. Something like:

"I hear you. President Biden and I are working on a ceasefire. We want the hostages home and Palestinians to be safe. We won't stop until Netanyahu and Hamas accept the deal."

The crowd will applaud. You reiterate a talking point. You keep the pressure on Bibi and Hamas.

Anyway my 2 cents.

Mike

This leak from hackers from the @realDonaldTrump Campaign almost certainly was NOT Iran.

Neither was the “planned Trump assassination attempt”.

Neither was the “Pakistani man with ties to Iran who plotted political assassinations on US soil”

I’m thinking more along the lines of CIA and/or Mossad.

The whole purpose of Intel Agencies is to CREATE WAR.

ALWAYS blame the country you want to go to war with.

It’s the OLDEST trick in the book.

"By way of deception thou shalt do war".

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan