Trump 2024

BREAKING: A Pennsylvania court just issued a MASSIVE ruling declaring that the digital images of completed absentee and mail-in ballots are PUBLIC RECORD

This means that after the November election, voters and candidates can obtain the original images for inspection

"In light of the foregoing analysis, we conclude that images of completed absentee and mail-in ballots are public records that can be obtained through an RTKL request, and consequently reverse Common Pleas’ June 28, 2023 order in part, to the extent that the lower tribunal ruled to the contrary." - Judge Ellen Ceisler

This will go a very long way to stop fictitious ballots from being inserted into the count. It forces election officials to keep a strict chain of custody for all ballots because if something doesn't add up, the ballot images will expose the truth

This is a fantastic ruling, and I thank patriot Michelle Previte for bringing the case. She filed the lawsuit because her Right-to-Know request to the Erie County Board of Elections for 2020 election records was DENIED. This ruling is big-time vindication and a slap in the face to every election fraud doer and denier.

What I love about this ruling is that it seems like the Appellate judges really took their time to understand the issue at hand

Section 308 of Pennsylvania's election code says everything is public record "except the contents of ballot boxes and voting machines and records of assisted voters,”

The lower court used some twisted logic to say the ballot images were somehow "contents of voting machines and, thus, were shielded from RTKL requests."

Yes, images of the ballots are taken by the machine but they're not part of the machine. The pictures you take with your phone aren't part of your phone, that's nonsensical to think but these are the lengths some judges and election officials are willing to go to conceal the truth

Mike

This man is really being real and looking after the American people. You got my vote..

Sir, this needs to be addressed as well. 👇🏼

Did you know that western medicine is still under Obama Care, and that anyone over the age of 56 is only allowed to be offered palliative care?

Also, it is illegal for a western medicine doctor to speak of any natural or holistic care; they will get their license stripped if they do.

Western medicine is a business.

That doesn’t seem like how the medical world should go.

God sees all, and there will be an accounting.

I just really feel like all people should have access to healthcare that wants to treat the root cause of an issue, one where people are taught to eat right and take care of themselves as a whole.

Holistic care and natural care should be something that is offered when we pay for insurance, but it’s not.

Medical insurance only allows for western medicine, and you have to ask yourself: why is that? Why, when one can be cured with a naturopathic doctor, are they not being told about this option?

And I think you’re right; the food is a major problem. 80% of our immune system is in our stomach. Gut health matters.

Mike

What people still seem to forget, MAGA would even dump Trump if he turned on MAGA.

We only support Trump because he is truly MAGA and for The People.

We don’t make political decisions based upon whether or not someone else agrees - so I’m not sure why any of these goons think we’re just gonna hop off the MAGA train for anyone …

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan