Trump

IMG_20230805_091645_713.jpg
If they charge Trump with seditious conspiracy while Biden's actual seditious conspiracy with foreign oligarchs is unfolded at the exact same time just know this one thing:
I'm going to be comfy af the entire time.
In fact, I'll be, perhaps more comfy knowing that the crazier and more obvious the corruption is unfolded, the closer we are to end of this completely wild and almost unbelievable journey.
Trump's body language tells me he has more cards than he's letting on and the anon knows this.
Just look and see.
It's like he's nearly unphased. That's because, in my opinion, he knew all this was coming. He's steps ahead, if not orchestrating key parts of this entire thing.
I worry about nothing because I know Babylon is falling. All we got to do is make it to the end.

Mike

IMG_20230805_092500_758.jpg

By indicting Trump, they are essentially setting the stage for former Presidents to actually be held accountable for the unbelievably heinous crimes they have committed. Trump is the sacrificial chess piece that sets the stage.
From a bird's eye view, this almost seems too good to be true.
Are they really this stupid? Or is this all part of the plan?

Mike

There's one specific reason that Trump is still alive above all others:
God is protecting him. Prayer works.
There's no other way to explain it given the sheer scope of the power of the enemy to eliminate their opposition.
Fear not. Look how amazing God is in the face of such evil.
This should give others comfort knowing that it's not over until Stacey Abrams sings.
Trump is still in the fight and some say Babylon's fall is inevitable.
I would agree with them.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan