Trump

Ik vermoed dat Trump geweten heeft dat de oorlog die nu in Israël en Gaza is eraan zat te komen, en hij wellicht heeft benadrukt dat Israël het recht heeft zich te verdedigen, wetende dat verdedigen complete aanvallen zouden zijn. Ook dit zou hij mee kunnen nemen tijdens de rechtszaak. Ben ook niet helemaal op de hoogte ervan verder maar als hij ook hiervan bewijzen heeft dan zou het kunnen. Daarom benadrukt hij wellicht verdediging. En uit alles blijkt inmiddels dat Israël bezig is met zware aanvallen iplv verdedigen. Plus wat verder daar nog heel vreemd is volgens een video dat het nagenoeg onmogelijk is om over de grens te treden zonder dat dit opgemerkt word.

The left is claiming victory via a "seismic legal blow" here based on breaking testimony about the square footage of his residence in Trump Tower today.

Okay, well about that. It's widely known in NYC. Hell, I'll wager the city knew too. I'm guessing there's a ton more sq. footage in NYC than the city has listed.

Does anyone doubt that?

BTW: This article talks about publishing those exact numbers back in 2017.

"The records were clear: Donald Trump owned a 10,996-square-foot pad–more than 6 times the size of the median U.S. home, but nowhere near what Trump claimed–so I wrote a story, published in May 2017: Donald Trump Has Been Lying About The Size Of His Penthouse."

Allow me to translate: NOTHING BURGER!

He gave zero new info and y'all bought it like this represents his undoing. 😆

forbes.com/sites/chasewit…

Mike

Jena Griswold says that Trump is interfering in our elections as she attempts to interfere in our elections by making it so people cannot vote for Donald Trump in 2024. Nothing says Democracy like removing people's right to choose who they can vote for.

"Donald Trump is a liar. As soon as this lawsuit was filed (to stop people from being able to vote for him) he screamed election interference. He uses lies and conspiracies to try and undermine American democracy... Donald Trump engaged in insurrection. We have the video..I hope the court gives us some guidance on what to do in this situation."

This smells like pure panic to me, what are they so afraid of?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan