Trump

Jared Kusher:
"100% (the war in Ukraine would have been avoided if Trump was in office)....
Under Bush, they took Georgia.
Under Obama, they took Crimea.
Under Trump, there was no problems.
Under Biden, they provoked Russia to go forward...
100% if Trump was president there would not be a war in Ukraine today..
Everyone was outraged all the time with everything but if you look at his body of work... people said if he was elected he would start World War 3 meanwhile we inherited a world filled with wars, no new wars. He made peace deals. He was tough. He was strong. People respected him. He built relationships. Got trade deals done..."

Mike

Reminder: By contrast, Robert Di Nero makes garbage human beings appear to be merely bottom-feeders.

To say that he's a bought and sold global list deep state cabal goes without saying. This makes his hit piece yet another example of him being instructed (yes, he's a loyal pedo puppet) to drop this to try and encourage leftist anger towards Trump to remain high.

*note that this is also true and why the fake news media can't shut up about him - this narrative has to be artificially fed/nurtured. The tell is how absolutely over the top it all is and for so long (contact since 2015. They want the country to consider Trump a Bond Villain on steroids²

In fact, using this tactic is also a vital part of throwing red meat to their brainwashed zombies necessary to maintain control over them.

Basically, the dummies in the public, many of whom simply don't know any better, fall victim to a massive deep state PSYOP and unknowingly demand that their confirmation bias is continually stoked so as to stay motivated.

Mike

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙥! I can't believe I just realized this...

Watch all three posts in this thread together. 👀

Trump was 𝐍𝐎𝐓 talking about "Jan 6th rioters" in this clip.

He was talking about the 𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

He immediately deployed the NG who were deputized as US Marshals! And federal law enforcement to....

"Expel the intruders"

"America must always be a place of law and order"

"To those who broke the law.. You will pay" 🤌

"Every legal avenue to contest the election result.. "

"In so doing I was fighting to defend American democracy"

"𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 (never once ever does he say Biden) administration"

"A smooth orderly and seemless transition of power.. " 👀

".... rebuilding will require all of us working together"

"To my incredible supporters, I want you to know our incredible journey is only just beginning" 💥💥💥

That speech was brilliantly written double talk.. Trump was telling us the TRUTH.

He wasn't talking about rioters at all...

𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬.... 🤯🤯🤯 follow the thread...

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan