Trump

What this is saying here...

...is that everybody involved in this knew there was **no way** they could use the official Five Eyes channels for the passing around of this intelligence.

Nobody wanted to leave the usual paper trail.

They **all** understood this was treason. They were crossing a line you just don't cross.

Started as an attempt to take down a presidential candidate.

Soon turned directly into an attempt to take down a duly elected President.

Mike

REPORT: The CIA urged foreign spy agencies to spy on 26 Trump associates leading up to the 2016 election.

The operation conveniently led to allegations that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia.

Former CIA Director John Brennan helped whip up the plan and shared his targets to the intel organizations in the US, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand according to @shellenberger.

The development is significant considering the U.S government claimed it was notified by other agencies that Trump was “colluding” with Russia when in reality, the U.S. government masterminded it, according to the report.

For years, Donald Trump claimed that he was illegally spied on by the Obama administration.

Instead of investigating his claims, the media acted like he was crazy.

Here is so-called journalist Lesley Stahl doing her best to promote CIA/FBI propaganda instead of doing her job.

Remember how early on there was a SERIOUS PENETRATION of the Russian Collusion hoax and BRENNAN had to LEAP to help contain it by holding a briefing at the White House with Obama?

briancates.substack.com/p/the-biggest-…

Yes, somebody was leaking TO THE RUSSIANS the fact Clinton has just OK'd the Russian Collusion hoax.

I could not write farce comedy better than this. 😬

Mike

I TOLD EVERYBODY.

I TOLD EVERYBODY FROM THE START.

FROM THE VERY FIRST **DAY** THE NEWS OF THE MAR A LAGO RAID BROKE.

This narrative that the Nat'l Archives was ARGUING with Trump for TWO YEARS over his 'needing' to return to them 'still-classified' documents was utterly and completely and totally INCOHERENT.

You know WHY I was saying the narrative that they argued long distance via phone calls, emails and text messages with Trump about returning the 'still classified' material was incoherent?

Because the whole freaking narrative WAS incoherent.

But because you had the DOJ, the National Archives, the FBI, and the Biden White House **insisting on pretending it wasn't incoherent** you had the mainstream news media covering this with a straight face. As if the narrative made any sense at all.

Trump would not have been allowed to just wave 'see ya!' at the National Archives and abscond with still TS/SAP material to Florida.

The FBI and the national security apparatus of this country would not have contented itself with LOUDLY COMPLAINING for two years about Trump not sending the documents back to DC.

You were being sold a COVER STORY while I was over there jumping up and down and waving signal flags and yelling "BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!!!!" just as loud as I could.

Ain't life grand? 😬

Mike

HUGE NEWS!!! 🚨🚨🚨

AN EARTH SHATTERING REPORT just came out that PROVES the CIA, under Obama with John Brennan at the helm, orchestrated and collaborated with Five Eyes (US,UK,Aus,NZ,Canada) intelligence agencies to frame President @realDonaldTrump as a Russian agent during the RussiaGate HOAX.

The GRAVITY of this realization CANNOT be understated…

That means an outgoing US President openly conspired to SABOTAGE the incoming President and forever stain his legacy. This HOAX was perpetuated DAILY by the Mainstream Media, and RUNIED the lives of countless individuals as a result.

The whole “Steele Dossier” was a maliciously contrived, and FALSE report designed do destroy the image of President Trump in the public eye.

This is TREASON of the highest degree, and MUST NOT GO UNPUNISHED, or we will NOT have a country left. The penalty for this kind of crime must make an example, and send a message, CLEAN & SWIFT.

The Plot Against The President is NOT a “conspiracy theory.”

.@GeorgePapa19
.@GenFlynn
.@laralogan
.@annvandersteel
.@elonmusk
.@TuckerCarlson
.@RealAlexJones

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden