Trump

States have no authority to remove Donald Trump from the 2024 presidential ballot, the Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday, short-circuiting efforts by his detractors to declare him disqualified over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

The justices did not weigh in on the fraught question of whether Trump engaged in an insurrection by attempting to subvert the 2020 election results or stoking the violence on Jan. 6. But the high court ruled in an unsigned opinion that only Congress, not the states, can disqualify a presidential candidate under the Constitution’s “insurrection clause.”

De beslissing:

Democrat House Representative, and Bolshevik Communist extraordinaire, Jamie Raskin .@RepRaskin is set to “revive legislation” that would bar .@realDonaldTrump from holding office under the 14th Amednment.

This is a DESPERATE, last ditch effort to stop Trump from becoming President, and it’s also a blatant attempt to take YOUR vote away from you.

Make NO mistake, this is an ATTACK ON WE THE PEOPLE.

HEAVY PAINIC IN DC!!!

Mike

Adam Schiff: He incited the erection
Jake Tapper: He participated in an erection.
Chuck Schumer: Donald John Trump incited the erection.
Jayapal: Let's talk about the fact that President Trump incited an erection.
CNN host: Impeached for inciting the erection.

It's time for Democrats to admit out loud what we all know they are thinking:
Donald Trump turns them on.

Mike

Trumps Presidential Immunity Case will be heard by SCOTUS in April

Trump has been saying over and over again that the president should have “Absolute Immunity.”

And I think he’s saying that for a reason…

The entire point of this Immunity Case is to see if a sitting president is criminally immune from arrest, or prosecution for their crimes.

Has Trump committed any crimes?

How are all of his current indictments going? Not so well as they’re falling apart one by one.

I think this immunity case is not about HIM. It’s about Bush, Obama, and Clinton…

I can’t help but think what Trump and SCOTUS are doing is closing up the “Absolute Immunity” loop-holes not 100% clear in the Constitution to go after Obama, Clinton, and Bush.

So when SCOTUS rules sitting president’s DO NOT have “Absolute Immunity”, just some immunity, don’t be surprised when the MSM celebrates this and tries to frame it as Trump’s in trouble.

As Trump says…
• “they’ve opened Pandora’s box”.

• “I caught the swamp. We have it all.”

• “They’ve Broken the Veil. Now I’m allowed to do what has to be done”

• “We found out things they don’t want us to know…”

• Obama and others could be prosecuted

Kinda feels like he is taking all of these slings and arrows for our country to set the precedent for the biggest boomerang in history.

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1764740697897255207?t=Npr6JdK04L9d7j3tbKyhvA&s=19

Mike

WHOA! 👀😳🚨

.@jaredkushner, while speaking at ADL’s annual “Never Is Now” conference was just loudly lambasted by a man in the crowd being called a “warmonger!” the man then said “ADL values Israel over everything else!” after Kushner said “Do unto others as you would have them do to you.”

Then, a woman from the crowd yells “You’re not doing shit like that…You’re not a civil rights ally, you fascist. You’re a F-ing racist!”

Both were subsequently removed from the event.

Doesn’t look like they had the best turn out. The conference looks like quite a ghost town. 🤔

WILD. 🤣

Mike

This is absurd. Fani Willis specifically asked for additional funds to prosecute backlogged homicides in Fulton County but deceptively took that money to pay her hidden lover and go after Trump.
Instead of going after murderers, she took the people's money to go after Trump.
Her team is actually arguing that they don't need to comply with state statutes.
This seems like a clear misappropriation of tax payer money.

Ashleigh Merchant, the lawyer who made the motion to disqualify Fani:
"She went and asked for money..Their argument is that they don't have to comply with our statute...Even though she specifically asked for the money to prosecute back logged homicide cases in Atlanta...
There is no oversight. It is public money.
The manner and amount of compensation to be paid is fixed by the district attorney with the approval of the county. That's our argument that this was not appropriate expenditure."
"So our state law requires that if a DA is going to seek outside counsel, I'm going to call him, that must be approved by the county commission."
How moronic can this get? It just keeps getting worse! LMAO.
She never thought she would get caught, did she?
@drawandstrike

Mike

In the end, Trump didn’t just promote the vaccine. He also promoted:

1. Ivermectin
2. HCQ
3. Antibodies - Regeneron
4. Eli Lilly
And many others.

Further, in the end it was the individuals’ choice what to take. Anons and others screamed from the rooftops about the dangers of the vaccine. People in our own families ignored us - not because of what Trump said about vaccines, but bc of what medical doctors said about them.

Some people don’t even realize the devastation of the alternative.

Some people don’t realize what’s at stake.

This is WAR and there will be casualties. Not everything can be clean.

In the end, people get to make their own choices, and if anything good came out of the vaccines/Covid BS is that vast swaths of people no longer trust the medical system. Not because someone told them about how evil they are- but bc they experienced it first hand.

Mike

Schoondochter Trump verkozen tot vicevoorzitter Republikeinse Partij​

De Amerikaanse Republikeinse Partij heeft Donald Trumps schoondochter Lara Trump benoemd tot vicevoorzitter van de partij. Daarmee verstevigt de oud-president zijn greep op de partij. Trump-loyalist Michael Whatley is namelijk gekozen tot nieuwe voorzitter.

All the people upset about Trump’s vax comment last night still have NO IDEA what Trump already stopped from happening

TRUMP STOPPED THE FEMA CAMPS

PSA for everyone who just found out about the New World Order in 2020:

If it wasn’t for Trump, we’d be in FEMA coffins right now

Trump already reposted my comment acknowledging this, which historically, is a pretty big deal. It may be as close as he’ll ever get to speaking on it, for what at this point should be obvious reasons

Last night he pretty much told us we would have been locked down for 12 YEARS — but without Trump, those of us who refused the vax would have been rounded up into the fema camps and never heard from again

For those of us who have known about the NWO for 15+ years, it is almost impossible to explain the level of relief and optimism we feel for the future despite all the chaos we see around us today.

The scamdemic was not only their BIG PLAN for world government, that they’d been planning for many decades, but 2020 was their big chance to pull it off. People were dumb enough to go along with it then. Warpspeed stopped it and now too many people are awake - they will NEVER be able to try that again! It is a MASSIVE win. It is not over until the New World Order is completely eliminated, but we have come a LONG way.

The best is yet to come!

Mike

Remember what you learned during the lockdowns.

GOVERNORS LOCK THEIR STATES DOWN. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THE AUTHORITY TO DO THAT.

THE PRESIDENT HAS NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER TO ORDER THEM TO OPEN BACK UP.

They were gonna START by telling you the lockdowns would ‘only’ last 5 years. The goal was 12 years of lockdowns.

Somebody should ask Trump how he KNOWS their plan was for 12 years.

Hey Alex…why don’t YOU ask Trump how he knows the plan was for 12 years of lockdowns?

To make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR so nobody misunderstands what I'm saying here:

Watch this video.

TRUMP RUINED THEIR PLANDEMIC PLANS TO KILL **BILLIONS** OF PEOPLE. Not millions. BILLIONS.

You do not have to AGREE with my viewpoint. But you better show me you UNDERSTAND IT before we go further.

Mike

I see & hear SO many blaming @realDonaldTrump for the vaccine rollout, and for him “embracing” Dr. Fauci etc. I believe there is a LOT more that went on during that period than many understand…

Some context is important here…Of course, I could be wrong. This is my OPINION based on the research I’ve done, and putting together the pieces on my own.

The plan to unleash a “Pandemic” and bring our world to a halt was already in place from WAY BEFORE Trump was even in the picture. It was decided many, many years ago that the only way to bring America, and ultimately the entire world to heel would be a “deadly pandemic”. A decade before Trump was in office, the work started on this mRNA jab by DoD & DARPA, just for context and it goes back even farther than that…

This is why in 2017, shortly after he was inaugurated Fauci said that there WOULD be an “infectious disease outbreak” that Trump has to deal with during his term. Do you honestly think he would have said that if it wasn’t already set in stone???

Don’t forget, the Event 201 (Bill & Melinda Gates, WEF, John’s Hopkins) “Pandemic exercise” done in Oct 2019 that was a simulated test run of the fictional “Spars pandemic” that was already published by John’s Hopkins in 2017. EVERY piece of this situation was lined out, and even made public. They told us EXACTLY how it was going to play out, even down to the same phrases used for propaganda on social media during that time. That’s because it’s been in the making for YEARS.

Remember, by all accounts Hillary was supposed to be President during this time. They were 99% “SURE” of it. COVID was going to happen even then, the Plandemic HAD to go on to initiate The Great Reset. It was NEVER about a virus in the first place. It was a prime opportunity to unleash this thing during the 2020 election to derail Trump from winning his second term. That’s what needed to happen.

Had Hillary been President, the plan was to FORCEFULLY vaccinate everyone by making it federally MANDATED. This is something that Trump DID NOT DO. He never one time said that anyone HAD to get the vax, but he did have to maintain positive optics surrounding the situation. This includes putting Fauci center stage, in an effort to allow him to bury himself.

President Trump’s Operation Warpspeed, is just that…A way to speed up the already inevitable process of getting a vax out AHEAD of what the Deep State already had planned. This put a giant monkey wrench in the “endgame.” As painful as it was to watch Trump tout the vax for over a year…I understood he was damned if he did, and damned if he didn’t.

Had Trump NOT been President during that time, the plan was to keep us in a perpetual lockdown on and off for 5/7 YEARS. Not only that, but the amount of casualties as a result would be FAR WORSE than it is right now. What we went though as a country was VERY painful the past 3 years, but it was supposed to be infinitely WORSE.

This is the primary reason why Trump often says that Operation Warpspeed “Saved MILLIONS of lives” because, in this sense, it DID. As a result of him “rushing” the production of the vax, AND NOT FORCING people to take it that was what was needed to “open up the country” and end the lockdowns.

Some will say, “why did Trump lock us down to begin with?” because, I believe he was being advised by some people with bad intentions. He also may have faced threats. It’s hard to say for sure, but I know that things didn’t go as planned as a result, and that is something to be VERY grateful for.

My hope is that this brings some clarity, thank you for taking the time to read this. Please let me know your thoughts…

Also, check this out for reference: https://t.co/q4fLMHHxVi

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan