Trump

@realDonaldTrump is the MOST genuine & real person…

At his rally in Asheboro, NC someone fainted from heat exhaustion. Trump stopped the rally, walked off stage leaving his newly implemented bulletproof box, walked up to the person gave them a hug and signed their hat.

@KamalaHarris could NEVER.

Trump REALLY DEEPLY CARES about the American people.

YOU CANNOT FAKE THAT.

BEAUTIFUL! 🙏🏻🇺🇸

Mike

.@realDonaldTrump just announced that there will be a MANDATORY MINIMUM 10 YEARS for any illegal immigrant GUILTY of human smuggling, a guaranteed LIFE SENTENCE for child trafficking, and the DEATH PENALTY for child sex trafficking.
Also, the DEATH PENALTY for all drug traffickers, and anyone who kills someone in law enforcement (Police, ICE, Border Patrol) with a QUICK TRIAL. 🚨🚨🚨

Not to mention a finished, sealed border wall and the LARGEST domestic deportation operation in American history.

It’s NO wonder why DC elites, Hollywood, CIA and Globalists can’t stand Trump. HE IS RUINING THEIR CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING RACKET.

Trump is single handedly DESTROYING the UN INVASION of illegals into our country, facilitated by many NGO’s and paid for by the tax payers.

THIS IS HOW WE TRULY MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥🔥🔥

Mike

Some people don’t understand why I have such an unflinching loyalty and support for President Trump

In many cases, if you didn’t also know about the New World Order scamdemic depopulation agenda since 2007 like me, you may never understand

Trump already stopped my greatest fear

Warpspeed stopped the fema camps

I’ve known the NWO scamdemic agenda was coming since 2007 and spent 15 years preparing for it and the fact that it came and went yet we are still unvaccinated and not in the fema camps blows my mind every single day

There are many reasons why I support President Trump, but this is undoubtedly the biggest

It’s not just that Trump opposes a one world global government

It’s not just that Trump didn’t start any new wars but was ending them

It’s not just that Trump opposes central bank digital currencies

It’s not just that Trump did more for the civil rights movement than any President since JFK

It’s not just that Trump has done more to fight human trafficking than any other President in history

It’s not just that Trump was bringing back manufacturing to America, ending the exploitation of the American working class and creating a prosperous economy for everyone

The single biggest reason I have an unrelenting loyalty and support for President Trump is that he already stopped the New World Order depopulation endgame for the quarantine death camps

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Monique vdf Jacobs
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan