Verenigde Staten van Amerika

De Trump-loyalisten spelen een spelletje in het Huis van Afgevaardigden. Om Israel bijna 15 miljard dollar te kunnen geven moet er gesneden worden in het budget van de IRS (belastingdienst). Het wordt of het een, of het ander. Als er geen kamermeerderheid is voor dit wetsvoorstel gaat er geen geld naar beide bestemmingen. Kan nog interessant worden!

Mike

Our government sends Israel $10 million in American taxpayer dollars per day, but politicians want to pass hate speech laws to stop the American taxpayer from criticizing it.

If my money’s funding it, I should be able to say whatever I want about it.

The politicians who are advocating for these laws are doing it under the guise of “hate speech” legislation meant to combat antisemitism.

However, they’re deliberately conflating antisemitism with anti-Zionism. Nikki Haley just did it again a few hours ago, AFTER being corrected for conflating the two.

So the question remains: who gets do define antisemitism? If it’s politicians like Nikki Haley, then the laws will be based on lies, since she can’t even correctly define the very thing that she’s trying to censor and outlaw.

If it’s AIPAC, then Thomas Massie would be a lawbreaker because he doesn’t want to send billions of our tax dollars to Israel.

If it’s the lunatics freaking out over an octopus toy, then a bunch of pre-schoolers would be guilty of antisemitism under these laws.

If it’s the fanatics who are trying to shut down all criticism of Israel because they want to get us involved in another war in the Middle East, then most millennials and Gen Zers would be outlaws for opposing this.

This is why hate speech laws are far more dangerous than any speech that you hate—and any politician who’s willing to throw your first amendment rights away for their AIPAC donors, is anti-American. Plain and simple.

We need to speak up about this loudly before they try and outlaw it.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan