Verenigde Staten van Amerika

In November and December of 2023 Richard Strocher took to X proclaiming that he could hear Yiddish under the floor of his New York apartment that was on the ground floor and had no basement. He was called schizophrenic and antisemitic. Now he is demanding an apology! What a WILD start to 2024! 😂🤣

Mike

Marsha Blackburn is calling on Dick Durbin to hold a vote this week on her Epstein subpoena!
She refuses to stop pushing for the completely unredacted Epstein flight logs, the black book, the client list, and all documents from the FBI.

"We need to know who flew on Epstein's plane and who participated in his international sex trafficking ring. We need to know how far reaching this ring is. We need to know the intersecting trafficking rings.
I'm calling on Dick Durbin to hold a vote this week and I will be urging a vote on my subpoena whenever possible so that the American people can get the whole full truth about Jeffrey Epstein. About every single person that participated in these alleged crimes. One thing should be clear: I am not going to stop trying to get the complete and total transparency on this issue so that these innocent victims can receive the justice they deserve." @MarshaBlackburn

Mike

IS THERE A COVERUP HAPPENING WITH THE CHABAD-LUBAVITCH HEADQUARTERS TUNNEL?

On Dec. 20, the FDNY showed up at Chabad-Lubavitch Headquarters in Brooklyn to conduct a surprise inspection after a homeowner on Union Street reportedly complained of hearing suspicious noises coming from underground for some period of time. There was also an anonymous complaint filed that the emergency exits at the headquarters were blocked. When the FDNY showed up, they were not immediately allowed in until the person “in charge” arrived. Video below.👇🏻

Once the FDNY were let in, they reportedly did not find the tunnel or any violations. However, I can’t imagine that the leadership at the headquarters did not know about the tunnel. So why weren’t they transparent with the FDNY?

The next day, it was reported that construction workers had discovered the tunnel nearly three weeks prior!

On Dec. 24, the first video of the tunnel was leaked from 1506 Union Street, a defunct mikvah, ritual bath center, that reportedly leads to headquarters at 770 Eastern Parkway.

On Jan. 3, interestingly, the headquarters welcomed 13 new NYPD officers for a tour as an “acclimation visit” to “understand” the community they’d be serving.

On Jan. 8, all hell broke loose when there were attempts to fill in the tunnel with cement and the NYPD were called in. There were reportedly 9 arrested.

Also, in-between the two locations where the tunnel connects there is the Jewish Children’s Museum. The media is claiming that the tunnel does not connect to the children’s museum. Who is to say there is not also an entrance from the tunnel into the children’s museum if there is no investigation?

Last night contractors showed up with cement trucks to fill in the tunnels. NYPD showed up to prevent another disruption.

As far as I’m concerned, none of this adds up. This whole story stinks and anyone who is claiming otherwise is disingenuous.

Mike

@CommunityNotes “There is NO evidence”…

1) The fact a multiple stained mattress were in the tunnels should raise alarm bells

2) 2 baby high chairs, kids and adults clothing scattered should ring alarm bells

3) A massive tunnel went undetected should ring alarm bells

4) Everyone in the synagogue clearly new about the tunnels as the strongly denied

5) If these tunnels and items were found under any church or residential home, everything would be forensically tested

6) The members of the synagogue were quickly trying to remove the stained mattresses which should’ve be police protected and forensically tested

7) Police were quick to try bury the crime site which shows someone powerful enough from the synagogue ordered them to do so

8) They were linking the building to a nearby ritual bath which have previously been used for Molech Child Sacrifice

9) People should ask themselves why they were so quick to call in cement trucks when clearly it’s a crime scene

10) Everyone knows this is a coverup and I simply stated what everyone who viewed this creepy video was thinking.

NO Evidence…? The evidence is in the video

Mike

I grew up in NYC and the Brooklyn Hasidic Jews were always soooooooooooo bizarre.

We used to go to their neighborhood and they would run around and act so weird. Almost like aliens.

The women always having a lost look in their eyes. Sad, and unhappy.

The kids looking at us with amazement. Wishing they could dress and act like us.

The men would yell at us to leave, and if you threatened them back they would scurry into the night.

Everyone from NYC knows exactly what I am talking about. Why are people afraid to mention this?

It’s not antisemitism. I always wondered growing up why nobody tried to help the children and women. They looked and acted like a cult.

My non Orthodox Jewish friends would scoff it off as well and call them weird and for me not to pay any attention.

They gained popularity during Covid and were called based for fighting, but trust me they are anything but based.

Why attack Scientologists? These people seem to have an even bigger cult and women and kids are suffering.

Tunnels underground in Brooklyn by Hasids…. Yeah, not that weird if you were born and raised in NYC.

If this post is antisemitic, you are part of them problem and the reason those women and kids have that look in their eyes.

You know exactly what I’m talking about.

Mike

Watch Sen. Rick Scott deploy the phony beheaded babies and rape hoax, which as @medeabenjamin correctly points out, is "just propaganda to keep this war going."

These bought-off politicians don't actually care about Israeli civilians killed on October 7, just like they don't care about Palestinians killed every day since. They lie to justify genocide.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan