Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Biden tells reporters of Aysenur Eygi, the US citizen killed by Israeli forces:

"Apparently, it was an accident, ricocheted off the ground, and just got hit by accident. I'm working that out now."

This is the new statement from Hamid Ali, Ayşenur Eygi's partner, after Biden repeats Israel's claim that the killing was accident:

"The White House has not spoken with us. For 4 days, we have waited for Pres Biden to pick up the phone…This was no accident & her killers must be held accountable."

Mike

⚡🇺🇸BREAKING:

U.S Ambassador to U.N Linda Thomas says US will not comply with any ICC arrest warrant to arrest Netanyahu or Gallant.

When questioned about expanded recognition of Palestinian statehood, She said “Palestinians as a group have not met the qualifications for statehood”

Source: @sarahleah1

Mike

THE MAN WHO SELF-IMMOLATED OUTSIDE ISRAEL’S CONSULATE IN BOSTON ON 9/11 HAS SURFACED IN THIS VIDEO UNDER THE NAME OF MATT NELSON

He states, “My name is Matt Nelson, and I am about to engage in an extreme act of protest. We are all culpable in the ongoing genocide in Gaza”

He calls on people to take action to stop the US Israeli genocide.

This is already being ignored and by mainstream media.

Remember the words of Aaron Bushnell:

“THIS IS WHAT OUR RULING CLASS HAS DECIDED WILL BE NORMAL.”

Mike

⚡️BREAKING:

The person who reportedly self-immolated outside Israel’s consulate in Boston in 9/11 has surfaced in this Youtube video under the name Matt Nelson. He states, “My name is Matt Nelson and I am about to engage in an extreme act of protest. We are all culpable in the ongoing genocide in Gaza” and calls people to action to stop the US-israeli genocide.

This action is already being ignored and depoliticized by mainstream media.

Remember what Aaron Bushnell said:
“THIS IS WHAT OUR RULING CLASS HAS DECIDED WILL BE NORMAL.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan