Verenigde Staten van Amerika

99 American physicians and nurses who served in Gaza write to Biden-Harris, who are fully responsible for the following:

“It is likely that the death toll from this conflict is already greater than 118,908, an astonishing 5.4% of Gaza’s population…

everyone in Gaza is sick, injured, or both. This includes every national aid worker, every international volunteer, and probably every Israeli hostage: every man, woman, and child…

every one of us who worked in an emergency, intensive care, or surgical setting treated pre-teen children who were shot in the head or chest on a regular or even a daily basis. It is impossible that such widespread shooting of young children throughout Gaza, sustained over the course of an entire year is accidental or unknown to the highest Israeli civilian and military authorities…”

Mike

A message to American politicians.

We can all see you are compromised, we can all see who owns you. You are more afraid of AIPAC and Israel than you are of your own constituents. We can see this.

I have a remedy, a solution to this. I can free you of your burden and chains to Israel and the WEF agenda. The solution is actually very simple, maybe you haven't even thought of it.

Stop having sex with kids, stop cheating on your spouse, stop accepting money from AIPAC and other lobbyist.

I understand this may be a strange concept, to not be a horrible and despicable human being but I guarantee it will free you from the shackles. Just imagine it, if you are not banging kids, not cheating on your partner and not taking bribes, you wake up with nothing to worry about.

Imagine going to work and just working for your district and constituents. Imagine not worrying about a leak, or video coming out. Doesn't that seem far less stressful and better?

This very profound and expert advice is free.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan