Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Its hard to believe, but one person is in charge of:

- FEMA
- Immigration
- Border Security
- Secret Service

Alejandro Mayorkas is criminally incompetent across the board.

Not only does Mayorkas still have a job, he is evasive, combative, smug, and perjurious during compelled testimony.

He’s been impeached by the House, only to have Chuck Schumer protect him in the Senate.

This is everything that is wrong with our federal government.

Mike

My fellow Americans, are you excited and ready to hang a photo of your child or grandchild on the wall who died in service of Israel and not America?

I can't emphasize enough because the old, worn out and tired narrative of, "Israel is fighting terrorists in the Middle East so Americans don't have to here!" Has long been debunked.

You need to understand clearly, harshly and without confusion that your loved ones will be dying for Israel and Israel alone. It has ZERO to do with America or our safety or freedom.

So no, you don't get to tell friends and loved ones when they see a photo of your dead loved one who died in the Middle East that they died for America, because they absolutely did not.

You need to understand this. I'm sorry to be so harsh but you need to absolutely understand where our troops are going and why because it has zero to do with America.

Mike

The good news about the lack of federal government help in this entire Hurricane Helene mess is that people are finding out that

WE DONT NEED THEIR HELP

Citizens have been stepping up , donating, helping pick up the pieces and taking care of one another.

We spend way too much money in government that we don’t need - it’s all such wasteful bureaucratic bullshit

Mike

🚨🇺🇸🇮🇱 Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant will visit the United States this week to meet with Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin on Wednesday

Zionist media speculates this may be an effort to 'halt Israeli retaliation against Iran,' though it's unclear if the visit will delay any actions…

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan