Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Remember when the IDF drone struck vehicles marked with the WCK logo and killed seven members of the World Central Kitchen?

NOW, NEWLY RELEASED INFORMATION REVEALS THAT BLINKEN GAVE THE IDF THE GREEN LIGHT

Official policy jointly set by Blinken and the Israeli cabinet - “The mission order made it clear that the IDF is instructed to thwart an (assassination) attempt by Hamas terrorists to take over the aid trucks that entered Gaza. The IDF received this instruction from the Security Cabinet.

Mike

🚨#BREAKING: Hurricane Milton is triggering a SIGNIFICANT tornado outbreak ALL ACROSS South Florida, with multiple DESTRUCTIVE tornadoes currently on the ground!

Residents are being urged to seek shelter and prepare for LIFE-THREATENING winds, heavy flooding, and ongoing tornado activity along with storm surges as the storm intensifies…

🚨#BREAKING: Hurricane Milton is close to landfall as DEVASTATING winds hit Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Weather forecasters are estimating that at 11pm eastern time in the US, it will be expected to hit FULL THROTTLE!

Gushing rain, 10-15 foot storm surge, and 120-165 mph winds are expected.

More than 100,000 people are ALREADY without power…

Mike

I am a weak man, I am a bad American. I was told once that making a country great sometimes means doing things, awful things that your countrymen never know about so that your country can thrive.

They say patriots are not those who sacrificed for their country but those who kept the secrets, carried the weight of their country, carried its sins.

I am not strong enough to do this. I am not strong enough to carry the secret, to lie and to pretend this is for the good of America. The truth is America funds, props up and supports a monster and I won't pretend otherwise anymore. I can't watch Israel murder and drag my fellow Americans into war whenever it's crimes are answered any longer.

I played my part in doing the dirty work for Israel in my youth and I stand ready to answer for my part. I won't blame youth or inexperience. But now I do know better, and I won't pretend I don't.

When I stand before God in my judgment, I don't want grace, I just want God to look at me and say, "You tried, you tried to tell the truth."
And then do with me what he may.

But now, I ask you, my fellow veterans, especially from Iraq and Afghanistan. Those of us who were sent to a place we didn't belong, to a people that didn't want us, for WMDs and lies that didn't exist, for a people not American, for a place called Israel...

For those who served in the US military durring these lies and finally to my US Army veterans who will understand these next words,

"Battle, are you with me when I say, no more lives for lies?"
#UkraineRussianWar #ukraine #russia #Zelensky #putin #nato #BRICS #Trump #biden #IsraeliCrimes #Palestine #Israel #Gazagenocide #gaza #WW3 #Iran #Iran #KamalaHarris #kursk #China #Lebanon

Mike

Iranian 🇮🇷 police brutally assault young protesters in a flagrant breach of democratic rights.

Nah, this is actually American police, brutally assaulted young Americans who are protesting against U.S complicity in the Gaza Genocide.

If this was Russia or Iran, there would be non-stop media coverage with calls for sanctions.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan