Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Israeli media reports the Pentagon will deploy American soldiers to operate the THAAD anti-missile system, which would make the US directly involved in any Israeli attack on Iran. The Pentagon denies such a decision has been made, but the move is under consideration.

So what would be the purpose of US personnel operating an extremely expensive system which Israel already possesses, and which Iran apparently foiled in its latest retaliatory attack? It seems the Biden admin is on the verge of turning US troops into human shields for Israel, exploiting their presence to prevent Iran from striking near their strategically significant locations, as it seeks to limit direct US involvement in the conflict.

American soldiers therefore become human tripwires as well, as any US casualties would trigger calls in Washington for an all-out US war on Iran. And that is precisely what Netanyahu has been angling for since he returned to the PM’s office 15 years ago.

Mike

Israeli Broadcasting Authority, citing an Israeli source:

The United States has agreed in principle to transfer the THAAD air defense system to intercept ballistic missiles and aerial threats.

This decision came at Israel’s request to showcase the strength and alliance between the two countries.

However, not all details have been agreed upon yet.

Mike

I am not the first or only veteran speaking out against needless wars, not by a long shot. Greater men and women, far greater, have taken up the torch of truth long before me, it's simply our time to do it.

I always find it amazing that Americans disregard us, the ones who gave our bodies and lives to our country and did whatever was asked of us. Why Americans see us speaking out and disregard us as insane, I don't know.

Who would know of the corruption, who would know of the lies, who would know of the truth more than those who did the dirty work?

We are trying to warn you, your children, grandchildren will be used, killed, and thrown away for a war that has zero to do with America.

No more lives for lies.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan