VK

🚨🇬🇧🇮🇱 Netanyahu REFUSED to meet with UK Foreign Secretary David Lammy during Lammy's visit to Israel on Friday, despite multiple requests from the UK government

Reports suggest Netanyahu was angered by the UK's recent decision to withdraw objections to the International Criminal Court…

Mike

Dat betekent dat jij in het narratief tuint. Keir Starmer werkt voor Israel. Israel wil moslimhaat en daar hoort de leugen bij dat islam een vrouwonvriendelijke cultuur is. Bijvangst van een dergelijk onzinnig beleid is dat inheemse mannen ook nog meer op hun tellen moeten passen. De agenda om het sociale contract tussen mannen en vrouwen hier in het westen te ontbinden is al vele jaren geleden ingezet met de oprekking van wat 'verkrachting' en 'huiselijk geweld' of zelfs 'verbaal geweld' inhoudt.

Mike

Helaas is Joker erg racistisch naar moslims, maar ik laat bovenstaand filmpje staan.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
BREAKING: A source from the Palestinian Resistance Operations Room to Al Jazeera:

■ We have clear evidence that Britain is contributing to the intelligence effort in Gaza in favor of the Israeli occupation.

■ Britain's contribution to the intelligence effort in Gaza is in collaboration with the United States.

■ Britain's participation has directly contributed to the killing of thousands of women and children in the Gaza Strip.

■ We call on Britain to stop its intelligence cooperation with the Israeli occupation and cease its involvement in the genocide.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: UK POLICE ARRESTED RICHARD MEDHURST UNDER THE “TERRORISM ACT”

This type of political prosecution happens as a way of intimidation to try to silence voices who speak up against israel, we must not allow this to be the norm specially for a prominent Journalist like Richard, we must support him.

@richimedhurst:

“I was arrested at Heathrow Airport under the Terrorism Act, Sec 12 because of my reporting.

6 police officers were waiting for me at the entrance of the aircraft.

I was held for almost 24 hours and questioned.

I believe I'm the first journalist to be arrested under this provision of the Terrorism Act.

I feel that this is a political persecution and hampers my ability to work as a journalist.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Monique vdf Jacobs
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan