Elon Musk

Elon Musk is de strijd aangegaan met Brazilie omtrent censuur.

Mike

🚨🇧🇷BRAZIL X FILES - ELON: "THE LAW IS VIOLATING THE LAW"

“They have threatened to cut off X entirely from Brazil.

They're also threatened to arrest our employees, and they have applied a $20,000 a day fine.

This is just one of the threats that has been made.

I don't know if these thresholds will come to pass or not.

But judging by what has happened to others, I think these threats are real.

This is really judicial authority going far beyond judicial authority to executive authority.

I just think it's just totally and absolutely improper.

I mean, the law is violating the law, which is crazy.”

Source: @elonmusk

Mike

Hello @elonmusk, since you shown concern about the “death to America” chants (which we don’t condone), then maybe you should also have concern about the Mossad agents using your platform to recruit the same people making those chants.

They been infiltrating the pro-Palestine movement for months now in order to create chaos for negative media coverage.

And they routinely pay people $500+ to help doxx individuals. I wonder do you care at all since it’s against your own terms?

It’s not a good look Elon to ignore the months of barbaric genocide happening in Gaza but only comment when it suits a one sided narrative that is often fabricated.

It’s easy to brush people like me as “antisemites” and keep ignoring us. Very easy.

But individual actions (which is mostly false flags or staged events), still do not justify genocide.

It takes true human genuineness to say “yes I do care even if it doesn’t fit my bias.” Sadly you have been acting far from that.

Mike

ICYMI🚨 Bolshevik Communist Australian Senator, Jacqui Lambie publicly called for .@elonmusk to be JAILED, because he allows freedom of speech on X.

That’s right…She said with conviction Elon should be PUT IN JAIL for allowing FREE SPEECH on X.

“Elon Musk has no social conscience or conscience whatsoever.”

“That is absolutely disgusting behavior and quite frankly, the bloke who should be jailed. And the sooner that we can bring rules in or do something about this sort of, this sort of game playing with our social media, the better off we're going to be.”

“But quite frankly, the power that man has because of that platform that he's on, it's gotta stop. It has absolutely got to stop.”

This is the SAME attitude of many of the Marxist Woke Democrats in our own Congress. There is NOTHING more the Communist left wants than to ABOLISH the 1st Amendment. You heard the CEO of NPR say just that the other day.

We are living in the MOST PERILOUS time in the history of humanity.

BY FAR.

Mike

🇮🇱🇺🇸 Elon Musk is straight up retweeting Netanyahu's propaganda now.

That advertiser boycott really did a number on him, huh?

Well, let me explain something to you, @elonmusk.

These are not antisemitic protests; they are anti-Israel protests.

Many Jews organize and partake in these demonstrations.

If you're more angry about a couple of college campuses being disrupted than you are about your tax dollars being used to fund a genocide, I gotta say, you've got your priorities wrong, buddy.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
halfedelsteen
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan