Palestina - Israël

⚡️JUST IN: Al-Qassam; Part of the life of the fighters.

0:00- "Of course, in front of us are Jews, and behind us are Jews, and to our left are Jews, and to our right are Jews, and with us are people who humiliated the Jews."

0:10- "Under the rubble." "Under the rubble we are making dough." "This is, of course, after the blessed work." "He's sitting making coffee." "I'm stirring with the stick."

0:18 - "May Allah accept from us all the small and large deeds. May he use us and not replace us."

0:23 - "We are preparing ourselves, adorning ourselves, and putting on cologne before our meeting with the enemy, because we will meet Allah Almighty. By Allah's will, we are martyrs advancing and not retreating. And if Allah Almighty, decrees life for us, our life, Allah willing, will be in the path of Allah. We will show the enemy our might, Allah willing."

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: Reports of an armed man coming from Gaza via a glider.

Channel 13 Hebrew:
Suspected security incident in the Gaza envelope: A settler spotted a glider flying from the Gaza Strip towards the envelope area and recorded the incident. The army and security system investigated the event, and a state of alert was declared.

Archive img.

Mike

⚡️FULL TIMESTAMP AND TRANSLATION

Al-Qassam Brigades:

Watch: Targeting enemy soldiers and vehicles during the entry of a combat team into the First Street in the Tal Al-Sultan neighborhood, west of Rafah city, in the southern Gaza Strip.
Al-Aqsa Flood.

Notes:
0:15 - Monitoring the advancement of enemy vehicles.
0:26 - "O Lord they killed the women and kids.."
0:35 - "O Lord, so accept [this act] from us, O Lord."
0:40 - "Allah is the greatest and glory to Allah and Islam!"
1:00 - "Here they are dragging their tanks."
1:11 - "Here it is! Here it is! Do you see it?"
1:22 - "Allah is the greatest! It burned!"
1:51 - "You will open the door and I will get out."

Mike

🚨🇵🇸🇮🇱BREAKING: ISRAELI PM NETANYAHU - “WE WILL CONTINUE TILL ABSOLUTE VICTORY!”:

We are achieving victories and are determined to secure a complete victory in Gaza.

We will continue the war until our goals are met: eliminating Hamas and bringing the hostages home.

This war will go on until we achieve victory, regardless of how long it takes.

I am committed to the proposal for a deal to return the hostages, which includes freeing more captives in the first phase.

I am dedicated to the exchange deal proposal, but Hamas is being uncooperative.

Any deal must allow Israel to resume fighting if necessary.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan