Palestina - Israël

The true face of Zionism is revealed during this conversation with the Chief Rabbi of France, Haïm Korsia:

Journalist: "Can one participate in a pro-Palestinian demonstration to support the population of Gaza, carry a Palestinian flag, condemn the massacres being committed right now in Gaza without being labeled antisemitic?"

Rabbi: "The massacres we're talking about in Gaza are an act of war that falls on Hamas, which isn't returning the hostages taken by Hamas terrorists, which continues to send missiles to Israel, which refuses all proposals for a ceasefire offered by France, America, Egypt..."

Journalist (interrupts him): "It's the civilian population that's suffering"

Rabbi: "It's an act of war that no country in the world would conduct like Israel is doing, and I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in how Israel is conducting the fighting".

Journalist: "Aren't you uncomfortable with the policy being carried out by Netanyahu in Gaza?"

Rabbi: "I'm never uncomfortable with a policy that consists of defending one's citizens".

Journalist (persists): "I'm trying to understand why it's so difficult to also condemn the massacres being committed in Gaza".

Rabbi: "Because they are not of the same order".

Journalist: "But we're at 40,000 deaths".

Rabbi: "Yes because there were 1,200 deaths that we seem to forget... Moreover, all the countries that made agreements with Israel, including Arab countries, have not denounced these agreements. That is to say, everyone would be quite happy if Israel finished the job."

Credit @RnaudBertrand

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan